• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by CruisD64

  1. C

    (DEAD) RX 9070 XT $650

    It'll blow it out of the water. 5800x3d is still an excellent gaming CPU. One of the top all things considered. AMD is actually starting to manufacture them again due to the current DDR5 debacle. I have everything I need except a CPU to build an AM4 build with 32gb from spare parts. I'm thinking...
  2. C

    [GOG] Alone in the Dark 1+2+3 FREE for a limited time

    The original scared the CRAP out of me when I was a kid. My brother and I got it when it came out and we couldn't get through 5 rooms.
  3. C

    Corsair SF750 2024 Renewed - $100

    90 day warranty just isn't worth it for me. These are normally 7 + years. Price is tempting, but piece of mind would have me go new.
  4. C

    Wipes or special cloth for VR lenses?

    Some lessons are learned the hard way... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  5. C

    Microcenter is coming back to the Bay Area!!!

    Yep! Have a blast! :)
  6. C

    Microcenter is coming back to the Bay Area!!!

    I was there last Wednesday. No line. It was crowded, but I had no issues getting help while there. Picked up a 9070XT and a couple of other things. The store is actually quite overwhelming. I've grown used to CentralComputer as my go to over the years (since the OG MicroCenter closed) and it is...
  7. C

    8TB WD SN850X $511 Amazon

    I just got a brand new one on FB marketplace for $450! Weeee!!
  8. C

    8TB WD SN850X $511 Amazon

    I have one. It's pretty cool.
  9. C

    Central Computers

    Of course! Fremont was the best! All the various theme's. Palo Alto was the weirdest.
  10. C

    [dead-ish, now $579] 8 TB sn850x NVMe M.2 for $533 @ Amazon (or 2 for $985 on sandisk.com)

    Still a great deal. I paid full price like 4 months ago.
  11. C

    ASUS - ROG Zephyrus G14 14" OLED 3K 120Hz Gaming Laptop with 4060 - $1099

    Agreed, but I don't think you'll see them anywhere near this price point. I have one of these and though I have to tweak settings in some games, overall it's a beat and I find myself using it more than my Legion 7 with a 4080 because of the OLED screen.
  12. C

    ASUS - ROG Zephyrus G14 14" OLED 3K 120Hz Gaming Laptop with 4060 - $1099

    Deal is back until tomorrow. $1074.99. Lotta machine for the money! LINK
  13. C

    Central Computers

    I heard Feb/March. Looking more like March at this point...
  14. C

    Central Computers

    I was there yesterday. Best option at the moment for PC enthusiasts in the Bay Area. At least until MicroCenter opens in the next month or so.
  15. C

    5070 Ti - Is this the best bang for the buck nvidia gpu?

    I would honestly give AMD a look this time around. I own both a 7900XTX and a 4090 and never felt that the 4090 was THAT much superior. I had an issue with the vapor chamber when I bought my first 7900XTX but they cross shipped a new one so hardly any downtime. Drivers and everything were never...
Back
Top