Recent content by Chunkylover21

  1. C

    Help me pick a new Dual Band router

    Yes I know there is a recommended router sticky but with 12 pages and no main post update since 2010 I would rather post my own thread. Hey guys I am in the market for a new router. Mostley because I am getting an nvidia Shield next friday and want to have a faster and longer reaching signal...
  2. C

    Affordable E-Pen to put handwritten notes on PC?

    Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with an electronic pen that I could use in class in my notebook, then plug it into my PC and see the notes on my screen? I would really like to use one in college for classes that I cant write my notes on my laptop. I know there is Livescribe and...
  3. C

    Ultrathin/Sexy Lightweight that isnt Envy or Adamo?

    Are there any laptops out currently that are comparable to the Voodoo Envy or Dell Adamo in terms of innovation and sexiness which are also powerful enough for the cost? I really like the Adamo but it is simply underpowered for its price. The Envy has terrible battery life and needs new specs...
  4. C

    Suggestions for a new receiver

    Hey guys I am looking for a new home theatre receiver for under $500 which will give me excellent sound quality for everything I do including gaming, movies, and music. I currently have a Sony STR-DE598 which has done well for the past few years but needs an upgrade seeing as I just upgraded my...
  5. C

    Painting an Eee PC

    The reason I want to use latex paint is because I am currently painting the walls in my room and will have a lot left over and it would be cool to have the laptop match my walls too. Any tips for prepping the laptop as well as what to use for a seal?
  6. C

    Painting an Eee PC

    I would like to paint the white Eee PC i just won on ebay. Could I use latex house paint?
  7. C

    Dell Adamo or Voodoo Envy? (Or wait for another?)

    Hey guys I have really been needing a new laptop for some time now and for a while my eyes were always on the Voodoo Envy. I loved how light and thin it was while also having a good deal of power under the hood. Recently however I became somewhat obsessed with the new Dell Adamo which will...
  8. C

    Windows 7 Mobo WiFi Drivers?

    I fixed it, I borrowed a really long cat5 and hooked it up directly. windows update kicked in and bam, the wifi device was detected and installed and instantly started working. god i love windows 7
  9. C

    Windows 7 Mobo WiFi Drivers?

    Like I said, The WiFi network adapter does not even show up in the Device Manager, meaning I cant do an Update Driver thing manually
  10. C

    Windows 7 Mobo WiFi Drivers?

    Hey guys I just installed the Windows 7 beta on my Media Center PC which has an ASUS P5W DH Deluxe motherboard. Being the HTPC is so far away from any router in my room I use the build in WiFi on the board for my net connection. The problem is is that the Vista driver setup program for the WiFi...
  11. C

    Recommended additive?

    Thanks for the suggestion guys, I am almost positively getting Feser Blue. But I am still unclear as to whether you guys are getting bottles of it where that is ALL you need in the loop, or if you are all getting the small bottle which you mix with distilled.
  12. C

    Looking for a new laptop

    Yeah after finding out that there was no touchpad on the X200 I immediately turned away. That would drive me insane. The Voodoo envy is looking a bit out of reach no seeing as rumors are circulating that HP is going to be shutting down Voodoo. I saw the new Vaio TT today which looks very very...
  13. C

    Recommended additive?

    When u say premixed are you meaning the water replacement type, to fill the whole system, or the additive?
  14. C

    Recommended additive?

    Thanks man
  15. C

    Recommended additive?

    Hey guys its time for me to refill my cooling, My current setup is distilled water and Swiftech HydrX Extreme UV Green additive. Ive had it for about 8 months now and the tubes are stained and the UV reactivity has taken a slump. What do you recommend for a new additivce, I want blue UV this time.
Back
Top