• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by CaseMod

  1. C

    Scan Disk starts each time I re-boot, HELP

    Each time I re-start windows XP it always checks one of my drives for consistency and its very anoying. How can I prevent this. Thanks.
  2. C

    Passive Radiator

    Does anyone have experience in using an Innovatek Konvekt-O-Matic Convection Radiator? If so what temps are you having? Thanks
  3. C

    Best Quiet Case

    Has anyone tried this setup?
  4. C

    Best Quiet Case

    I'll be using, Sonic Tower for the cpu, a 6800 fanless vga and a fanless motherboard. This will be a very quiet setup. Plus I'll be buying a HD silencer. But still don't know what the pc case I will be using. What do think of this set up? Do you think the Coolermaster cavalier would be good for...
  5. C

    Best Quiet Case

    I've also considered it but I don't like the way it looks though. Although I would agree I've seen reviews about it.
  6. C

    Best Quiet Case

    What's the best quiet case? I'm considering the CM Stacker or Coolermaster cavalier 3. That do you think? Thanks
  7. C

    Best Silent Water Pump

    Thanks for the tip. I'll be using the Via then. What relay should I use for this pump? Any suggestions?
  8. C

    Best Silent Water Pump

    I already considered that but I've heard that after sometime the impeller breaks so I removed it from my list.
  9. C

    Best Silent Water Pump

    Which is more quiet the Eheim 1048 or AquaXtreme 50Z-DC12? Thanks
  10. C

    Best Silent Water Pump

    Can anyone recomend the best silent water pump? I'll looking at a MCW350 for silence its got low pressure out put. What is the next one recomended for silence? MCW600? Thanks
  11. C

    Dual power supply for CM Stacker

    Yikes. I don't think I saw that. I'll have to check my supplier. Thanks
  12. C

    Dual power supply for CM Stacker

    Hello. I have a CM Stacker and i want to and another PSU. I already have a Antec Fanless 350W power supply. I need one more to power other hard drives. What power supply can I use that can turn on without connection to the mother board? Is there a device to turn it on a regular PSU wihtout a...
Back
Top