Recent content by BrettSchu

  1. B

    LG V243HAJbd

    Alright, I'm sold on the 23" one. Thank you for your input :).
  2. B

    LG V243HAJbd

    My only concern about the 23" one is that there is no HDMI. Is that a big deal if gaming is my primary concern? I do not plan on hooking up my PS3 or anything else to it.
  3. B

    LG V243HAJbd

    Oh haha, I feel dumb, must have miss copied. I meant to have the LG one in the title. I was looking at the Acer one though, and comparing it to the LG I meant to post.
  4. B

    LG V243HAJbd

    Does anyone have any thoughts on http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824005126 ? Im looking for a good monitor in the $200-300 price range, and was wondering what peoples thoughts were on this? Ill be gaming a fair bit on it, but don't need some insane monitor for that. Is...
  5. B

    First Attempt at Computer Building

    Wow, that is a nice deal, I'm going with that. I've gotten pretty much set on what I'm getting now, and I wanted to thank everyone for their help and suggestions. I may be back in a few days when I get lost trying to put the computer together haha.
  6. B

    Good Monitor for HTX 460

    I do really like that Acer G235H you reviewed, and I think I'm leaning towards that now. If there aren't any more suggestions by tommorow morning I think I will be buying that one, thanks for all the help :).
  7. B

    Good Monitor for HTX 460

    I've decided on the graphics card I want, and Im now looking for a monitor for it. Would http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236066&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-RSSDailyDeals-_-na-_-na&AID=10521304&PID=3891137&SID=194r0 be a good option for me? This...
  8. B

    First Attempt at Computer Building

    http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=15123106 Okay, so this is what Im thinking of getting now, with this case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119216 Should I go ahead and buy it now?
  9. B

    First Attempt at Computer Building

    Will a 650w PSU be enough for my build? I wasn't sure if I could go below 700w. And thanks for the suggestion shiro, I dropped the paste and Ill get the CPU cooler.
  10. B

    Question on GTX 460

    Im trying to build my first computer, and I settled on this as my graphics card, however, the GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card version is sold out, and I was wondering if there much of a difference between that one, and the 768 MB...
  11. B

    First Attempt at Computer Building

    I made the changes to the hard drive and the motherboard, thanks for the suggestions. Is there a good hsf you can recommend? Thats one thing I don't have any experience in.
  12. B

    First Attempt at Computer Building

    I want to build my own computer, and haven't tried to before. Ive been researching it and I think I came up with a pretty decent build. http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=15122346 This is what I came up with so far. Is there any recommendations you...
Back
Top