LG V243HAJbd

The monitor in your thread title is the LG V243HAJBD, which is really an Acer monitor, not an LG.

But the one you linked is the LG W2453V-PF

Were you referring to both, or just one of them?
 
Oh haha, I feel dumb, must have miss copied. I meant to have the LG one in the title. I was looking at the Acer one though, and comparing it to the LG I meant to post.
 
The LGW2453V has a poor contrast ratio of around 700:1 other wise it is great, but there are many better 24" monitors avaliable for the same price.

LG Review of the 22" version
http://www.digitalversus.com/lg-flatron-w2253v-p358_5373_35.html

If you have 260$ to spend get the Acer G245H for 250$
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009208&Tpk=acer g245hbmid

I Strongly suggest loosing an inch and saving 60$ (save another 20$ and get a blu-ray drive?) and getting the 23" version for 190$
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009266

Read my Review
http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1035834696&postcount=16
 
My only concern about the 23" one is that there is no HDMI. Is that a big deal if gaming is my primary concern? I do not plan on hooking up my PS3 or anything else to it.
 
If you aren't hooking up a console or an external player it doesn't matter
 
Back
Top