Recent content by BLK03GT

  1. B

    Help trouble shooting new build

    Thanks, I'll give that a shot. I talked to ASUS and they recommended resetting CMOS which I just did. Intermittent issues with no patterns are a pain the solve. I'm trying to work through any potential fixes methodically, only changing one thing at a time.
  2. B

    Help trouble shooting new build

    Hi all, I've run into a reoccurring issue with my build. My monitor goes black from time to time. It doesn't turn off, just drops all signal. I've tried a variety of things that have ruled out my monitor or card. So far I've tried: 1) Switching to a new DP-DP cable. 2) I tried a DP-mDP...
  3. B

    The official "clean desktop" club v2010

    Link please?
  4. B

    The official "clean desktop" club.

    Can you post up a link to your wallpaper, love it !
  5. B

    Show off your OSX desktop

  6. B

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Link to this wallpaper please? Great set up.
  7. B

    x1900xtx vs. 8800GT

    Any idea of what I can expect to fetch on flea bay for it?
  8. B

    x1900xtx vs. 8800GT

    Looking over the specs, it seems a no brainer espcially looking at the shader operations. Is it worth the $ to swtich?
  9. B

    Dell warranty transferable?

    For what it's worth, dell has a process you have to follow to transfer a warranty. They do transfer, but you have fill out the paperwork before hand. Surprisingly it's a painless process upfront.
  10. B

    Gadget Question

    It happens when they are attached. I click on my desktop and the gadgets disappear for no good reason and it doesn't happen all of the time. I'm not what was ambigous about it, however.
  11. B

    Gadget Question

    Thanks, I have tried that and well it does just what it says and keeps it on top of everything. Is the gadget bar part of the desktop? It is correct. For example, when I click on the show desktop, the gadget bar disappears. Then when I click anywhere on the desktop it, on occation...
  12. B

    Gadget Question

    Is there a way to lock the gadgets on the desktop? I can't figure out why, but sometimes when I click on my desktop my gadgets becomen hidden and I have to right click the toolbar icon to show them again. I'm sure I'm missing something here.
  13. B

    Temp Folder Problems

    I am on vista, and thanks it worked like a charm. Thanks !
  14. B

    Temp Folder Problems

    I'm trying to install acrobat reader and I keep getting this message, which stops the installation. "The temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. Free up space on the drive or verify that you have write permission on the temp folder" I have over 80% free on my 250GB hard...
  15. B

    Catalyst 7.2 Driver For Vista Now Available

    A bit late to the party, however does anyone know if drive cleaners work in Vista?
Back
Top