Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I'm trying to output text, to a file named bob.txt, using a jsp form input page. However, everytime a new form is submitted I need to add a new text line to bob.txt. Everything I try seems to just overwrite the same line over and over.
string imp="text to be output";
PrintWriter pw...
Aight guys I kinda put myself in a tough spot. I have two machines one is a custom build and the other is an OEM dell system. I reformatted both then accidently(really stupid) activated the OEM system with my purcashed license of XP. So now I am stuck with an OEM code. Is there any way I can I...
-i can make a input box and link that to a button
-i can make a listbox but dont know how to connect that to a button
-dont konw how to make a input box and listbox work together and link them to a button
my current form pure html..nonflash , how can i do this in flash??(ill kick you some...
not to hijack but I am having a similar issue.
I have to Write a program that inputs a word representing a binary number (0s ans 1s). First, your program should check that it is indeed a binary number, that is, it contains only 0s and 1s. If the word does not represent a valid binary...
I was wondering if anyone had some opinions or feedback on this motherboard? I found a guy locally that is selling one of these for 30 bucks NIB. I am starting to peice together my first computer build so would this be a decent motherboard. I might do alittle overclocking to start learning and...
Hate to bring a post back, but I just got a Pentium 2 300mhz to play around with and I am a new to all this and trying to catch up. Does anyone have any resources or guides that I can look at so I can take a stab at this thing?