• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

DFI 661FX-TML Opinions?

blare

n00b
Joined
Aug 5, 2005
Messages
8
I was wondering if anyone had some opinions or feedback on this motherboard? I found a guy locally that is selling one of these for 30 bucks NIB. I am starting to peice together my first computer build so would this be a decent motherboard. I might do alittle overclocking to start learning and I'll probably do alittle gaming too. Im looking to build a cheap system now and upgrade to some bigger and better toys when Im alot more knowledgeable. Thanks!
 
im not sure a DFI board with a SiS chipset would be the best for a begenner, overclocking, or stability and reliability...
 
Back
Top