• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

XP Key Switch

blare

n00b
Joined
Aug 5, 2005
Messages
8
Aight guys I kinda put myself in a tough spot. I have two machines one is a custom build and the other is an OEM dell system. I reformatted both then accidently(really stupid) activated the OEM system with my purcashed license of XP. So now I am stuck with an OEM code. Is there any way I can I pull a quick switch off. Its kind of important that these systems get up fast.

So should I use the Purchased code on my build and that will invalidate the other machine? Then will I just be able to insert the Oem code into the oem machine?

Thanks, blare
 
RockXP rarely works for me. Magic Jellybean should work, and Microsoft has their own tool called KeyUpdateTool for just this task.
 
Back
Top