• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by BladeMrk

  1. B

    The Great Xbox 360 Repair Debacle, Been waiting over a month for your console?

    That would be Parm (the author of the article) as he's been a member of Hexus for quite a while before being an administrator on the we play X-box site. And he hasn't had a console back yet (at least I haven't seen him logged in on my friends list)
  2. B

    Xbox 360 Wireless Headset @ [H] Console

    I really want one, but at the price point it's kinda hard to justify (£35 compared to £15 for an MS wired one here in the UK)
  3. B

    What ever happened to killer instinct?

    UMK3 is already on the 360 arcade, came out a couple of weeks back. The 360 needs a decent joystick, the D-pad is too "floaty" fro my tastes (I much prefer the snes style + shaped pad) and the analogue stick has too much travel to be any good for beat-em-ups. KI on the snes was my favourite...
  4. B

    Neverwinter Nights 2 for anyone?

    I'm running an Athlon 64 +3500, with a BFG 6600 GTOC @ Max res, med textures, no shadows, no water effects and I'm finding it reasonable (don't know exactly what frame rate as I haven't checked)
  5. B

    Inside The Xbox Live Operations Center

    I know what you mean, When I was playing against Steve in Burnout: Revenge during one of the XBL weekends, I had a blast. He's a really funny guy. Speaking of which, we really need to sort out some more XBL weekends, they were a great way to make friends with fellow [H]'ers
  6. B

    Inside The Xbox Live Operations Center

    Very interesting report guys, I would have loved to have seen what goes on behind the scenes at XBL central.
  7. B

    Xbox Live Vision @ [H] Console

    Got my camera in the week, really like it so far. My gamertag picture (for those of you on my friends list) is now my ugly mug - so now you know what I look like :) The deal is pretty good (I went for the basic pack - cam/headset/1 month XBL/UNO) and I was tempted to get a 2nd headset...
  8. B

    Introducing our very first Newegg QUIZ!!

    Is this open to non-US members too? (couldn't see anything in the guidelines). edit: Answered in PM: only able to ship to the U.S. :(
  9. B

    Wireless XBox controller- help

    Glad you've got it sorted out, I've got the same joypad (although here in the UK it's a Mad Catz), the socket on the reciever is the same as the sockets on a normal joypad which are for memory cards or XBL headsets, although plugging a headset into that defeats the purpose of going wireless :)
  10. B

    The new Gamertag thread! Post your XBOX Live Gamertag!

    Here's mine Feel free to add, but add a comment so I know you're adding me from [H] :)
  11. B

    N3: Ninety Nine Nights @ [H] Console

    I haven't got very far with it so far (only played for a couple of hours, and still on Imphyy), but I am enjoying it. I like button mashers, I even bought DW5: Empires (£30), simply because I wanted N3 but didn't think it was worth £50 (I eventually found N3 for £30 in Gamestation). I'll...
  12. B

    360core and saving games

    actually you can download the XBL Arcade games to a memory card (I think one of the requirements of an XBL Arcade game is that the game file size is small enough to fit onto a memory card), although it's still not really practical.
  13. B

    Best games to get for my newly discoverd Sega Genesis?

    Decapattack DJ Boy SoR 1/2/3 X-Men Altered Beast Revenge of Shinobi Golden Axe Mickey Mouse: Castle of illusion Shadow Dancer The Immortal Shining in the Dark Phantasy Zone IV Dungeons and Dragons Forgotton Worlds Fantasy Zone ******* Strike (replace ***** with Urban/Desert/Jungle/Nuclear...
  14. B

    Who remembers these games?

    I remember writing a batch file linked to the autoexec.bat so that when I booted the PC the first thing it did was display a menu with a list of my games. By pressing the right key (and, if needed, with the CD in the drive) it would automatically load the correct drivers and set the...
  15. B

    360 Gamerscore

    I borrowed Madden from one of my mates for a week before he ebay'd his copy (I'm in the UK, and know Jack about American Football, in fact I don't follow sports at all). I got all the achievements for it in 1 week, and you know what? I found I really enjoyed the game (except for the simulate...
Back
Top