IcedEmotion said:Man that's pretty low. Are you new to games?
If playing games for the past 20 years would be considered "new" I guess so.
I just got a 360 a few weeks ago, and like I said I don't go out of my way to get achievements.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
IcedEmotion said:Man that's pretty low. Are you new to games?
Iratus said:Course there is, just rent EA Sports games, 1000 points for each game in an evening easy![]()
I borrowed Madden from one of my mates for a week before he ebay'd his copy (I'm in the UK, and know Jack about American Football, in fact I don't follow sports at all).beanman101283 said:Lazy... Get crackin!![]()
I haven't gotten to that point yet. I've never liked sports games so i don't think i'll be trying Madden out, even for achievement points. I'm not going to deliberately put myself through a crappy game or one i'm reasonably sure i won't like (even if it's good quality) just for the points.
Steve said:Not only that, you just played a game you normally wouldn't have played...Gamerscore points have broadened your horizons![]()

junehhan said:I'm at 11424 right now. To be fair though, i've had my console since launch day.
B. W. said:![]()
Don't laugh. I only have Ghost Recon and Dead Rising, and I just started playing a few days ago.
Wondernerd said:I wish they would come up with some way to use the points. Like every 500 gives you 100 credits on the marketplace or something.
That's the problem. Gamerscores don't mean anything if you don't make them mean something. If I'm only going to play a game every other night, why should I care about a number next to my gamertag?Wondernerd said:I wish they would come up with some way to use the points. Like every 500 gives you 100 credits on the marketplace or something.
JethroXP said:There is no way to "cheat" your gamerscore higher.
Filter said:so using a device to remove a saved game that someone has done and then download said game save and put it on your xbox 360 fire the game up and play one game and unlock 1000 points isnt considered cheating????
Now excuse me while I drown myself in the nearest river.mdk30 said:No. It's called "skill." Don't you know that if anyone has more points than you (regardless of how they obtained them), they're simply more skilled at not only gaming, but LIFE in general?!? If you have a low gamerscore just admit it, you're a pathetic loser and you should quit life.
B. W. said:Now excuse me while I drown myself in the nearest river.