Recent content by bjxxx

  1. B

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    Wait are you sure that's correct? Dell's spec says with the stand its at least 332m in height: Dimensions (WxDxH) : With Stand: 472.7mm x 177.7mm x 332mm to 513mm
  2. B

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    Thanks ;)
  3. B

    Dell Censors Panel lottery info. Share info here.

    Can someone measure the exact height in cm without the stand (the actual panel) of the 2007WFP for me please?
  4. B

    Just installed a 2nd PCI-E card and now memory shows 2496MB instead of 3GB

    Oh the 4GB limit, I remember now. Would an upgrade to Vista 64bit fix the problem?
  5. B

    Just installed a 2nd PCI-E card and now memory shows 2496MB instead of 3GB

    After testing, all four RAM chips work fine When I take out the graphics card the RAM goes back up to 3008MB, but when I put it back in, it goes down to 2496MB Anyone got an idea why? Each graphics card has 256MB memory, that shouldn't affect the system RAM should it?
  6. B

    Just installed a 2nd PCI-E card and now memory shows 2496MB instead of 3GB

    Motherboard: Asustek P5B Deluxe WiFi-AP GFX card #1: Leadtek WinFast PX7600 GT TDH Extreme PCI-E GFX card #2: Leadtek WinFast PX7600 GT TDH Extreme PCI-E I don't understand why when installing a second graphics card and using it to run a 3rd monitor, the BIOS shows 2496MB RAM and Vista...
  7. B

    Is Wireless-G+ with MIMO better than standard 802.11g? Or should I get Pre-N?

    Which MIMO router do you recommend? I was gonna go with this Belkin router
  8. B

    Is Wireless-G+ with MIMO better than standard 802.11g? Or should I get Pre-N?

    Yea I intend to buy MIMO client adapter too
  9. B

    Is Wireless-G+ with MIMO better than standard 802.11g? Or should I get Pre-N?

    Current AP has two antennas Linksys WRT54G V3.1 Wireless-G Broadband Router (2+ years old maybe)
  10. B

    How can I track an IP address through an email?

    You could possibly look in the e-mail headers, what client are you using?
  11. B

    Is Wireless-G+ with MIMO better than standard 802.11g? Or should I get Pre-N?

    Of course I know you'd need same manufacturer for adapter and router and both with "MIMO" to see a difference Is Wireless-G+ with MIMO just a marketing gimmick or is there real improvements over standard 802.11g? Because I'm having trouble with decrease link speed on standard 802.11g
  12. B

    What causes with with wireless network (screenshot)

    I've tried multiple adapters, both PCI and USB, none fix the problem, some downgrade to 1Mbit and stay there and not go back up to 54Mbit until I reboot or replug them. I've replaced the WiFi router with an old Linksys one and it seems to have helped. I intend to buy the Belkin Wireless-G+...
  13. B

    What causes with with wireless network (screenshot)

    For more than 2 years I've been using wireless network (no other networks, same hardware as usual) but for a month now I've been having non stop problems, randomly Windows Task Manager shows the "Link Speed" fluctuate between 1Mbit to 54Mbit (the usual for many years) As shown in the...
  14. B

    Are you in the 24" LCD club?

    Since you're banned you probably won't read this but you're not supposed to use a TFT monitor anything else than its native resolution otherwise it looks like shit.
  15. B

    New Vista 158.18 WHQL Driver Released 4/26/07

    I have a problem after formatting and installing Vista and the latest 158.18 driver: The screen image woobles when you open new windows and Aero makes it even worse, can't describe it well but half the screen moves to left or right out of range of monitor
Back
Top