• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Bikebro

  1. B

    C2D vs CD MacBook refurbs?

    Well I got my refurbed Macbook yesterday. I transfered some stuff over using my ipod pretty easily, though for some reason I had to reboot for it to except the itunes folder. Photos transfered over with no problems. This is my first time using OSX so I'm having some problems with no right click...
  2. B

    C2D vs CD MacBook refurbs?

    I said screw it and got a white macbook 2mhz core 2 duo refurb for $1,099. They have/had black core duo 2 mhz for $999. I don't really need it but figure I can always sell it before 10.5 launches for almost the same price.
  3. B

    C2D vs CD MacBook refurbs?

    Would there be any noticeable difference in a Core 2 Duo 2.0 Macbook over the same speed Cure Duo? Refurb page has some new models and I want to jump on one.
  4. B

    Flying Coach and Laptops.

    Apple has the older 1.83 CD 15" Pro for $1299 and the current 1.83 C2D Mac Book for $950.
  5. B

    Flying Coach and Laptops.

    Apple added some stuff to the refurb page this week and I'm trying to decide between a Mac Book and a 15" Mac Book Pro. Since I already have a top of the line home built PC the reason for getting this is traveling. I've run into the problem where I couldn't open my work laptop(15" Thinkpad) all...
  6. B

    Corsair reccomendng the wrong memory for MB?

    My only thing was they have the same type of memory at 1.9v and it cost less. It goes from 4-4-4-12 to 5-5-5-12 though. It looked to me like they just wanted me to buy the more expensive product.
  7. B

    Quick 8800GTS question.

    Does the 8800 GTS have any fitting issues? It seems like it should fit in almost any case but anything I find is just on the GTX.
  8. B

    Corsair reccomendng the wrong memory for MB?

    I'm past due and more then ready to build a new pc. I choose a MSI P965 Plat motherboard to go with a E6600 and 8800GTS. While my knowledge is well above that of the average PC user I'm not into overclocking and the less I have to do in the bios the better. I thought I had everything together...
  9. B

    Macworld 2007 discussion thread

    Little off topic but should tie in with Mac World. I'm not a Mac user but it seems like apples updates stuff on a schedule so whats the approximate schedule for the OS update?
  10. B

    Macworld 2007 discussion thread

    Was any information given on the new version of OS X? I'm looking at buying a Mac Book Pro but would rather hold off if the new update is gonna launch soon.
  11. B

    2 quick questions

    Can you play a xbox 360 on the iMac? I can't seem to find out if there are any avg or dvi inputs on the iMac. My 2nd questions is can you use a MacBook Pro while its closed? I'm looking at replacing my current pc but I have a brand new 21" widescreen monitor. I would be great if I could use...
  12. B

    Anyone with 30inch Apple ?

    I've played around with the 30" monitor at an Apple store and think its the stupidest thing out there right now. Its way to big to use for surfing the web or playing games. It might be great for playing dvds but I'd rather just get a new tv.
  13. B

    forgotten Gateway FPD2185W......

    I just bought an LG L204WT but I'm thinking of exchanging it for the Gateway. They both looked great in the store but its hard to say that a usb hub, more input options, and a slightly better design are worth almost $200 more.
  14. B

    LG L204WT: 5ms and 2000:1 contrast

    I just picked up this monitor last night and its a huge change from my 19" Samsung crt. For the most part the monitor is amazing to me. The black background on this board is to sharp to believe. I bought it at CC but might exchange it for a gateway 21" depending on what happens with the few...
Back
Top