A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
AH!!
figured it out, if you go into the realtek audio manager, check the disable front panel detection box it will work.
giddy up took my months to figure that out!
I have been looking on eBay and various internet sites that sell audio cables and cant seem to find the right kind of cable.
What I am looking for is an audio cable ( with composite attached would be even better ) that has one end that connects to my tv audio inputs and on the other end...
So ya, I have the Ultra Aluminus and I bought it cause it was cheap and it had the front audio panel so I could plug my ear phones and other usb cables to it.
My problem is that the usb works fine but the audio inputs dont work. Now I was just wondering if there is maybe some known problem...
no there are not any bad ports, every connection works but....
I'll explain the entire situation, we have the modem and hub in the same room, 1 computer is connected to the hub in that same room, there is my computer connected in my room from the hub and the spare room that has a connection in...
I have an old linksys nh-105 hub and we have 3 computers connected to it, and only 2 computers seem to be able to get internet from it.
The hub is a 5 port hub so I figure that it SHOULD be able to handle at least 3 if not 5.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
I've search the forums, and can't seem to find anything on this, hopefully someone else has experienced this before.
My motherboard supports 4x/8x AGP speed same as my card, but when I go into my Catalyst Control Centre to change my AGP speed, it just resets after it restarts my computer.....