Ultra Aluminus Front Audio

Ayrehead

n00b
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
11
So ya, I have the Ultra Aluminus and I bought it cause it was cheap and it had the front audio panel so I could plug my ear phones and other usb cables to it.

My problem is that the usb works fine but the audio inputs dont work. Now I was just wondering if there is maybe some known problem with this case and the front panel, and there is a fix someone knows about or at least something that could help

Thanks,

Ayrehead

PS

also my mobo is a nforce 680i
 
All front panel audio plugs are the same, are you sure you hooked it up properly?
 
ya im sure they are hooked up properly, put the computer myself so I should know.
 
AH!!

figured it out, if you go into the realtek audio manager, check the disable front panel detection box it will work.

giddy up took my months to figure that out!
 
Back
Top