Recent content by AutumnLullaby

  1. A

    Need help with choosing a soundcard.

    I have a Gigabyte X58 UD3R motherboard and would like to know if I can install a PCI soundcard on it. Or do I need get a PCI Express soundcard for it?
  2. A

    My 5850 came today...

    I'm still waitin for the processor and ram to come before I can test it. Once I got them, what kind of testing should I do to check if everything's fine?
  3. A

    My 5850 came today...

    I received my MSI 5850 today but I saw there's a scratch mark almost as big as my pinky's finger nail through the static bag. Did I by any chance receive a graphic card that was used? Or is this something that's usual?
  4. A

    This Antec 750W better than this Corsair 850W?

    It seems like the Antec PSU got a problem with gigabyte X58 boards: "Reviewed By: ssmns on 4/17/2009 Rating + 3 Tech Level Tech Level: high - Ownership: 1 day to 1 week This user purchased this item from Newegg Pros: Great Product. Quiet stable power with plenty of extra plug-in cables to...
  5. A

    Memory for Gigabyte X58 UD3R

    I'm planning to OC a i7 920 to around 3.6-4.0 ghz but I'm having a hard time to choose a ram to do so. I have heard that the Gigabyte X58 boards is a bit fussy with the memory cards, so can someone recommend which one to buy? CORSAIR XMS3 6GB TR3X6G1333C9 OCZ Gold 6GB Corsair XMS3 6GB...
  6. A

    Just ordered the Dell UltraSharp 2209WA

    How is it in a dim/not lighted room? Is the screen too bright for reading then?
  7. A

    First time build, help appreciated.

    I'm not sure how Asus is here in europe but having heard how badly Asus is with the RMA I'm hesitating to buy a motherboard from them.
  8. A

    First time build, help appreciated.

    This will be my first time building a computer so I'm a bit nervous. If there's any mismatches/better choices please do tell me. I'm gonna keep this build for 4 years hopefully without any major updates (If it's necessary I will probably add another 5850 later). 1) What will you be doing...
  9. A

    CM Storm Sniper Black Edition Unboxing

    Is there any difference between this edition and the normal sniper beside the inside being painted black?
  10. A

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    A winrar is me.
  11. A

    A case like P183 but more spacious?

    In a review for this case techpowerup wrote "Clips to hold expansion cards in placed won't manage large and heavy cards". Seeing as 5870 is quite large and probably heavy too, will there be any problem then with this case? Said review...
  12. A

    A case like P183 but more spacious?

    I find the look of p193 a bit clumsy, with the side panel fan sticking out like that. But if I can't anything else I will probably get it. If removing the upper hard drive cage of the p183, can I fit two 5870 into it?
  13. A

    A case like P183 but more spacious?

    I'm thinking of building a new computer (this will be my first time) but I have a bit of a problem choosing a case. I will have it in my bedroom so it would be good if the case got good sound dampening quality. For this the p183 seems to be good at but I'm thinking of buying a 5850/5870 graphic...
  14. A

    Quiet case for a stock i7 860 and 5870?

    Would a 5870 crossfire fit into a p183? Which motherboard has good aligment of PCIe slots for this case?
Back
Top