• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by anarchyx

  1. A

    FS: Asssasin's Creed Syndicate or Rainbow Six Siege PC Digital Download

    Hello, I recently purchased a 980 From Newegg and it came with a voucher for Assassins Creed Syndicate or Rainbow Six Siege. I have not used the voucher and I am looking to sell it for $25. I am leaving the option open for the game so I have not yet used it. Once paypal'd you can tell me...
  2. A

    FS: Xbox One 1TB Madden Bundle

    Hey Guys, I am looking to sell this brand new Xbox One 1TB Madden 16 Console. It was just recently purchased from Best buy (on 9/29) and has never been opened. I will include the paid receipt from Best buy with sale incase you have any issues once opening and testing the console. The reason I...
  3. A

    FS: Macbook Air

    bumpo
  4. A

    FS: Macbook Air

    Hello, I am looking to sell a brand new Macbook Air. It was given to me as a gift from my mother for my birthday, but I already bought myself a Macbook Pro the week prior to that. I couldn't bear to tell her so I kept her MB Air she bought me and never opened it. She paid $899 for it, I am...
  5. A

    FS: Power Supplies, Motherboards, Logitech G930

    Logitech G930 sold via eBay, PSU Sale on evga 1300w G2 is pending atm.
  6. A

    FS: Power Supplies, Motherboards, Logitech G930

    Bumpage. My Feedback: Heatware -- http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=78483 eBay -- http://www.ebay.com/usr/cygnus914/
  7. A

    FS: Power Supplies, Motherboards, Logitech G930

    Hello, I am looking to sell the following items: eVGA 1300W G2 Power Supply (10yr warranty) -- $150 Shipped eVGA 750w GOLD Power Supply (10yr warranty) -- $90 Shipped (3) ASRock 970 Extremes with Sempron 140 PSU's -- $50 Shipped (5) Gridseed Dualminer Asics (Voltmodded, 500kH...
  8. A

    FS: USB Style Risers (24", 38")

    bump.. open to offers.
  9. A

    FS: USB Style Risers (24", 38")

    Hello, I'm looking to sell some USB Style Risers. These are spares from some of the mining rigs I took down. For sale: (4) - 38" USB Riser w/ SATA Power Plug - $10 shipped (2) - 24" USB Riser w/ SATA Power Plug - $10 shipped (12) - 24" USB Riser w/ MOLEX Power Plug - $10 shipped Buy 5+ and...
Back
Top