• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Macbook Air

anarchyx

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
203
Hello,

I am looking to sell a brand new Macbook Air. It was given to me as a gift from my mother for my birthday, but I already bought myself a Macbook Pro the week prior to that. I couldn't bear to tell her so I kept her MB Air she bought me and never opened it.

She paid $899 for it, I am asking $750 including shipping. I accept Paypal and/or Bitcoin.

My heatware -- http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=78483
My eBay -- http://www.ebay.com/usr/cygnus914

Specs:

11.6" Screen
1.6ghz Processor
4gb Ram
128gb SSD

Part # MJVM2LL/A

mb1.jpg

mb2.jpg

mb3.jpg

mb4.jpg
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top