Hey Guys,
I am looking to sell this brand new Xbox One 1TB Madden 16 Console. It was just recently purchased from Best buy (on 9/29) and has never been opened. I will include the paid receipt from Best buy with sale incase you have any issues once opening and testing the console.
The reason I am selling is I unfortunately bought the 1TB Masterchief edition about 15 days before Best buy had the Xbox360 trade in option, so I traded in my 360 towards this Madden bundle instead of attempting to sell it online thru ebay or the likes.
I'm asking $375 shipped for the console, its brand new, and thats $25 off the retail price + you save tax.
I have this cross posted in local craigslists and fb pages so I reserve the right to take down this post at any time if it sells elsewhere.
My Heatware - https://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=78483
My eBay - http://www.ebay.com/usr/cygnus914
I am looking to sell this brand new Xbox One 1TB Madden 16 Console. It was just recently purchased from Best buy (on 9/29) and has never been opened. I will include the paid receipt from Best buy with sale incase you have any issues once opening and testing the console.
The reason I am selling is I unfortunately bought the 1TB Masterchief edition about 15 days before Best buy had the Xbox360 trade in option, so I traded in my 360 towards this Madden bundle instead of attempting to sell it online thru ebay or the likes.
I'm asking $375 shipped for the console, its brand new, and thats $25 off the retail price + you save tax.
I have this cross posted in local craigslists and fb pages so I reserve the right to take down this post at any time if it sells elsewhere.
My Heatware - https://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=78483
My eBay - http://www.ebay.com/usr/cygnus914
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.