Hello,
I'm looking to sell some USB Style Risers. These are spares from some of the mining rigs I took down.
For sale:
(4) - 38" USB Riser w/ SATA Power Plug - $10 shipped
(2) - 24" USB Riser w/ SATA Power Plug - $10 shipped
(12) - 24" USB Riser w/ MOLEX Power Plug - $10 shipped
Buy 5+ and i'll do $8 each to save my butt on some shipping costs
I have personally tested every riser myself in my own mining rigs. They are guaranteed not DOA, or your money back
My Heatware
I'm looking to sell some USB Style Risers. These are spares from some of the mining rigs I took down.
For sale:
(4) - 38" USB Riser w/ SATA Power Plug - $10 shipped
(2) - 24" USB Riser w/ SATA Power Plug - $10 shipped
(12) - 24" USB Riser w/ MOLEX Power Plug - $10 shipped
Buy 5+ and i'll do $8 each to save my butt on some shipping costs
I have personally tested every riser myself in my own mining rigs. They are guaranteed not DOA, or your money back
My Heatware