Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hi everyone i have a bit of a problem.
Basically I used to be on DSL and now am on cable so I have a cable modem and a dsl wireless router.
Im wondering how I can get wireless conenctivity to the new with plugging the cable modem into the router.
I can connect via ethernet with ETH Port 1...
Ok I installed theta codec and set it on the external filters and it is used when playing back. But quality is still fairly poor. What settings shall I put for the Xvid codc?
It has:
Postprocessing: deblocking (Y), deblocking (UV), film effect
Output: flip video, compatibility renderer...
Oh hmm when i googled quickly i saw a site that said it was...but since both of you said it aint.
Its a AVI file.
Any links to what i should do? I can play MKV HD files perfectly with wicked playback quality and uses little of my cpu using option 2. BUT AVI playback quality is poor:S
Hey having a bit of a problem with my dual display. I have a 8800gtx and basiclaly have a dvi monitor on one output and a vga projector on another output. When i first installed the projector it allowed me to use Independant view but after disconnecting the projector andreconnecting it that...
Sorry i failed to explain myself clearly.
There is a access problem to the router which my isp provided.
The router is the one my isp gave me. Its wifi is rubbish.
There is a access issue in that the switch has to be outside of the room in the hallway
Thinking of connecting the router...
Hi i got a 24meg connection. We have recieved a modem from the supplier but the wireless is TERRIBLE!!!!
So i wanted to know the impact on speed if i do the following:
Connect a HUB(8 port like a GS608) to the modem, connect another 5 pcs to the HUB.
What would be the impact on speed from...
Ahh your gfx is much shorter in width than mine lol, i have the width of my pinky between the end of the pcb to the hdd cage. Im thinking of getting a fan smaller than 120mm and suspending it with rubber bands in the upper hdd cage(my 2 hdd are in the lower hdd cage).
Hey everyone just wanted to update you all.
Looks like Clunks advice from Clunk.org on changing SATA cables around WORKED!!!
So far no freezing and I restarted several time during this time to make sure it wasn’t due to the OC.
While changing the cables around and messing about it also...
nah it randomly freezes for 3 seconds.
Its happened at stock once before but never after that time at stock speeds.
I been told by soemone on another forum to try chaginging the sata cables around from a P5K one to one that didnt come with the P5K. So far it aint freezing up been about 2...