Hey having a bit of a problem with my dual display. I have a 8800gtx and basiclaly have a dvi monitor on one output and a vga projector on another output. When i first installed the projector it allowed me to use Independant view but after disconnecting the projector andreconnecting it that option is no there and the settings tab in the display options does not show a second monitor anymore only my main DVI monitor.
Anyone know what the problem is?
I can still use Nvidia to clone the display but i want independant view.
I updated the GFX drivers to the latest and it then allowed me to do it again but then same problem again when i disconnect the projector.
So anyone know whats the problem and how to fix it?
Thanks
Anyone know what the problem is?
I can still use Nvidia to clone the display but i want independant view.
I updated the GFX drivers to the latest and it then allowed me to do it again but then same problem again when i disconnect the projector.
So anyone know whats the problem and how to fix it?
Thanks