Recent content by adinu

  1. A

    Trying to identify my problem, could it be a faulty psu?

    Ive been havin problems with my old computer lately. When I boot it up, it works fine, then randomly just freezes up completely. Now this could be anywhere, from the initial loading screen, to the OS screen, to 3 minutes after gettin into the desktop. Its not the HD, as I got a new one and still...
  2. A

    Budget video card needed.

    Im trying to build a light gaming system for a friend whos on a tight budget. Im looking in gettin the best video card below $100. Any suggestions? So far ive been lookin at the ati 9600 w/ 256 ddr ram, or a geforce 6200 with the same ram. Are these just about the best for this price, I would...
  3. A

    Laptop video cards debate?

    The only reason Im not lookin at the 9300/xps is because i dont want a 17inch screen, and still somewaht mobility and battery life. So i guess im gonna go with the x700, but the only problem is taht its paired with a pentium m, while the 9700s are with a 64 athlon, but idk if thats gonna make...
  4. A

    Laptop video cards debate?

    Im looking at gettin a gaming laptop, and I have a couple of choices: 128mb radeon 9700 256mb radeon 9700 128mb nvidia 6600 256mb radeon x700 Which one would be the best (and by how much) for now and somewaht in the upcoming future?
  5. A

    Help with overclocking ati mobility 9000.

    I just got a small portable laptop with the mobility 9000. I have the centrino package, and the centrino hardware controller which lets me up the cards core and memory. Ive increased it slowly from the 220/200 stock, and it has shown some good increases in my 3dmark2001se scores. I dont really...
Back
Top