• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by 1337h4x0r

  1. 1

    FS/OBO: Parting out my gaming rig

    Unfortunately I do not have an account there... I only have that thread listed in my OP for my ratings. I am a verified Paypal member as well. I'll try to post up pictures of my rig tonight.
  2. 1

    FS/OBO: Parting out my gaming rig

    I have realized I am using my console more for games than my gaming PC. Built everything on 8/26 so its about 2 months old. I paid well over $1100+ on Newegg for everything. Nothing is overclocked and I have never pushed this thing to its limits. Only games I played on it were CS 1.6, CS:S, BF3...
  3. 1

    Whats the difference between Computer Science - Option in Computer Engineering and...

    Engineering - Computer Engineering option? The school I want to transfer to offers this. The CS option has less classes and the Engineering option has double the classes. Both are Bachelors of Science degrees. I want to work with computer hardware and maybe some software on the side. I won't...
  4. 1

    Need help configuring QoS on router

    So I cant configure this to route a certain amount of bandwidth to my computer at all?
  5. 1

    Need help configuring QoS on router

    Well thats what I'm trying to fix. Whenever I'm gaming and 2 other laptops are browsing web pages, my latency shoots from 9 to 120-500 ping. I just want a steady 1.5Mbps streaming for myself. I know there's another QoS where if the main PC getting the QoS service, the others don't get any...
  6. 1

    Need help configuring QoS on router

    Not sure what you mean by what type of QoS. I have ATT Yahoo DSL with a 3.5Mbps plan and my gaming PCs speedtest is 2.7Mbps. I want it to reserve 1.5Mbps and the others on the network can fight for the rest of the bandwidth. Services are mainly game applications like Steam, Counter Strike...
  7. 1

    Need help configuring QoS on router

    I have a Dlink 2640B with a European 4.0 Firmware. These are the screens and I'm unsure of what to put in each of these categories. http://i.imgur.com/rcaj0.jpg http://i.imgur.com/vQl5O.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZMmGJ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/82rRx.jpg If it matters, I want the QoS to...
  8. 1

    How do I calculate kWh?

    Ok its been 3 hours and 20 minutes and it now says "0.10 kWh". Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is not 1 kW correct? So using your calculations as an example, I would have to pay $0.30 for those 3 hours and 20 minutes its been on.
  9. 1

    How do I calculate kWh?

    I'm trying to find out how much kW/h my gaming rig, monitor, and laptop is drawing. I recently bought a Kill-A-Watt P3 International device and I'm running it right now. 20 minutes in and it says under kWh "0.01". So should I wait an hour or two then check on the kWh again? How will I calculate...
  10. 1

    How do I calculate kWh?

  11. 1

    LF New Mouse, like Deathadder

    I'm in the opposite boat. I used to have a Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 and it was a GREAT gaming mouse. Died after 5 years but I do remember paying like $15 for it (kind of explains the longetivity). Now I'm debating on whether I should get another intelli mouse or the Deathadder which looks...
  12. 1

    A good cheap gaming mouse?

    Is there anything that beats the Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0 for around $30?
  13. 1

    Is this monitor good for gaming?

    I don't know too much about monitors, but some people say 2ms is better than 5ms. What does this mean? What are some specs to lookout for? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009256
  14. 1

    How is the Computer Science major?

    I'm still in college but its time for me to make a choice on my major. I really do like computers and I'm in the Cisco networking program right now, but its just not for me. Personally I just like to work with computers mainly hardware. I took a beginners Comp Sci C++ class a year ago and found...
  15. 1

    Need help with ATX cables!!

    I have the XFX 687A-ZDFC http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150521 Yes! That's the 2 pin thing thats connected with the PCI-E cables into my video card. Am I suppose to connect that somewhere? And for connecting all 8 pins for the ATX cables for CPU.. that won't...
Back
Top