Zotac customer support

Criticalhitkoala

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone have an experience with Zotac CU Support?

I've sent two RMA request for the same Geforce 970 that I've purchased back in Feb the last 3 weeks, and zero response. There doesn't seem to be a chat on their website. I haven't tried calling the number yet (it looks like it's a Taiwan number).

Just wondering if anyone has any experience or expectations, I'll admit this completely lack of response doesn't make me look forward that this issue will be fixed within a reasonable amount of time.

um there is a toll free phone number right there on the website...

Contacts

If you would like to speak to our ZOTAC USA Customer Support team directly, please contact them at

1-877-596-6822
Monday - Friday
9:00AM - 6:00PM PST

I had a problem with a GTS 250 fan a while back (when the card was new!) and they cross shipped me a replacement, wasn't any better or worse than my two dealings with EVGA - glad there's a US number for you, let us know if you have any more trouble because I still recommend them occasionally.

Yeah I figured the initial issue was that my browser instantly put me on global. But after finally contacting them a RMA is setup. Just in case anyone has had issues rtecently with their email, they did confirm their email was not getting through to people.

I have had a very good experience with Zotac CS.

Near immediate responses and excellent service.

Back