Zotac 8800GTX 768MB (G80) for $228 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zotac's a good brand, and people at SD are vouching for this vendor, so I'd pin this as a hot deal!

Forget the Zotac brand. That I know. Who is FXVideoCards.com? Look at the 8800GTS 320MB for $79. Grab two for sli and $160 and that seems like a good deal too. If they show up.

wish there was an nvdia chipset that oc'ed worth a crap at a decent price, then i'd drop my gx2 for two of these.

I bit, the ones on Newegg are selling for roughly $400 so that's almost half off.

I couldn't pass it up, but now there's a dent in my wallet. :(

lol 10/10 on resellerratings.com.... although that's out of 6 votes.

I'd be careful....

I recently purchased a 8800gt video card from FXVideoCards - there was a great deal on this but I was concerned because they are new and there was very little online about them. It turns out that their service was exceptional - my order shipped almost immediately and they were very helpful. FXVideoCards offers an online help service that was very useful. In general, they focus on high-end video hardware that is out of my price range, but I will always keep an eye on them for deals.

The rest of the reviews are fairly similar. They seem legit enough.

I'd really like to grab one of these right now, but until people post more about it I'm staying out.

If you pay with your credit card there isnt too much to worry about.

Forget the Zotac brand. That I know. Who is FXVideoCards.com? Look at the 8800GTS 320MB for $79. Grab two for sli and $160 and that seems like a good deal too. If they show up.

Nothing at all wrong with Zotac.....I had one for a while and it was fine..
and for people without SLI boards, 2 8800GTS pretty much wont work now will it?

Zotac is definitely a solid brand, they're EU based and just expanded to the US in the past 6 months or so
and to the guy above lol no they have nothing to do with Sapphire...

as for this site, I agree with the others that as long as you use CC you should be fine since the CC company should back you up :)

lol i got it confused with Zogis/Powercolor. Anyway Zotac and Sapphire share the same manufacturer (or used to).

The card isn't made my Zotac anyway. All of them are made by Foxcon I think it is for Nvidia. They just slap their sticker on it, change the BIOS if they're going to overclock it and produce their own bundle. Some manufactures pay less for the card from Nvidia though, so they'll make a little more than others. I think it's PNY that gets the best deal since they do the Quadro's for Nvidia. In the end though, it's the same card you'd get from eVGA or BFG.

the cards will show up. I bought some 8800gt's from them and they showed up quickly and their customer service is great. 8800GTX FTW :eek:

and they are sold out. crap.i would have upgraded my PSU for this one.

shiat... was so willing to whip out my card. doh! i just sold my 8800gt... dammit. this would have been a good card to replace it with. hehe.

god i wanna jump on this and finally go tri-sli, but theres no warranty support for the u.s.? i tried hitting the 3-year warranty link, and tried visitng there website, and it gives me this message:

"Dear valued customer,

the Warranty Registration is not available for your region in the moment.

Please check our Press Releases . "

great deal tho, tempting..

So would this be a Pci-e 1.1 card not a Pci-e 2.0 ?
My Motherboard does not like 2.0.

dammit. i want one. hmmm single 8800gtx or dual 3850's!?! doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back