Zotac 8800GTS 320mb for $88 shipped

Yeah, mine's supposed to be here tomorrow. The final piece to my Rocketfish, LOL ...

Now when I play Poker Stars I'll feel like my cards are the fastest. Plus my Video's better look great too.

i had a chat with an online rep (IM) named Michelle (for credit). It was a cool experience. It was near midnight (2330) and she was still working because of this particular deal. She stayed on with me for about 30 minutes because they were busy working on tracking orders for the morning shipment AND so she could give me my tracking info. They seem like a fairly new company eager to please their customers which works for me lol. While speaking with her, I decided to buy another card for no damn reason. They're just so cheap, I couldn't resist. I do see my wife getting a single card. The other, well, I see myself building another PC with all the spare parts I have laying around the house.

Anyway, good experience for customer service. Like the rest of you, I haven't rec'd the card(s). I'll render the rest of my verdict then but for now, kudos to Michelle.

Glad to hear positive stuff about a customer service interaction for a change

How would this compare to a 7800GT. Would it make a huge difference? I play the games I have at a pretty good quality, so I am not looking to upgrade unless this will improve my experience quite a bit.

How would this compare to a 7800GT. Would it make a huge difference? I play the games I have at a pretty good quality, so I am not looking to upgrade unless this will improve my experience quite a bit.

this will pretty much eat your 7800GT for breakfast :D

UPS just delivered package. Man this card is big. Going to swap cards and see how it does.

this will pretty much eat your 7800GT for breakfast :D

And then it will look for the rest of its breakfast, the eggs, the toast, the juice and coffee...
After all, an 8800 can't live on just a little 7800GT bacon for breakfast, this isn't the 90s.

UPS just delivered package. Man this card is big. Going to swap cards and see how it does.

i called them and they sent u my card by mistake. please pm me for my shipping info so u can send it to me where it belongs. :)

mnewxcv,

Your box must be full, can't request your info if you don't empty some of those old pm's LOL

Card works fine. I'm no gamer really, but I do watch a lot of video's on this computer so I'll see more later. Not really going to see that much change, but i needed another pci-e video card and this one has plenty of zoom to it and the price was great. I see newegg lists this card for $179.00 I believe.

Hope everyone got or gets theirs soon.

Later : ^ )

sceduled for the 23 cant wait to try it out. Seems like a good company i usually dont bother with ratings good or bad, but if everything goes as smoothly as it looks ill leave them one.

My card was also delivered today, but I didn't pick it up at my residence hall desk :rolleyes:

Good thing, too. My woot! 7900gs is dying a dirty, ugly death.

The only thing that sucks is, if you go to their site and try to do the advanced registration, and pick the US as your region, you can't get it. Other than that it arrived just fine, packed very well and in pristine condition.

i'll bet one of you will get my 8800gtx shipped to yah on accident...

awesome! mine came too! bwahaha! overnight shipping. woohoo!

both cards came in. I don't have a clue what to do now with them. Now the GTX is 207 so I ordered that too. At least I can Tri SLI with it :)

for those worried. here are some pics. Like I said, they got a deal too on the GTXs
Here is some pics

1016559rx7.jpg

1016561ss9.jpg

1016572kf1.jpg

1016562qm3.jpg

1016567ru1.jpg

1016563fu2.jpg

1016564fb0.jpg

1016566yi5.jpg

1016568cq3.jpg

1016571ih9.jpg

1016569tc9.jpg

just got my cards that i ordered and one is labeled AMP series.

alrighty then the AMP series is a oveclocked card sitting at 570/900 , while the standard one is 500/800 according to the sticker on the side of the card.both in well working order and sexy to boot:D.order while you can thats for sure.

just checked my friends 8800gtx cards that he ordered , two are AMP series :eek:cards and one standard:eek:. hope my GTX cums in as a AMP series card. hoping for the best outcome on my order.:D

maybe they ran short of the regular ones and had to fill the remaining orders with the AMP model.....that would be a pleasant surprise

That applies to Europe, not the U.S. No need to spam it everywhere.

that was established days ago bro....i feel like hanging myself for trying to be helpful:rolleyes:....that was the information directly linked to from fxvideocards website, so you can understand the concern

Did you order in Europe? :p If not and you ordered in the US, you'll probably be dealing with the division located here. http://www.zotacusa.com/contact-us.html
So has anyone in the USA registered and have it go through OK ?
If so did you get a lifetime warranty ?
I only ask because some threads on [H]forums made it sound like USA customers did not get a warranty. If they can get the lifetime warranty in the USA this is a great deal.

that was established days ago bro....i feel like hanging myself for trying to be helpful:rolleyes:....that was the information directly linked to from fxvideocards website, so you can understand the concern

That was not days ago, it was earlier this afternoon... that you posted again.

just got off the phone with rep. about the warranty issue. they are working on fixing it and said not to worry about the 10 reg. day for warranty on the card. the warranty department is working on fixing the issue and said all warraties will be o.k. . thats good news for all who bought a card from them. rep said they sold over 600 units just this weekend alone. i got my cards for 79.99 a piece and spoke to rep about AMP series card they sent me with the standard version . rep. is calling warehouse to have a new AMP card sent out to me :D. so far i feel pretty good about this company and thier products. according to rep. they will only be selling video cards and work station cards going after gpu market .
while rep. called me back and fixed me up with the AMP series card less then a hour after getting off the phone with them . in my book thats killer and unheard of customer service.:cool:

just got off the phone with rep. about the warranty issue. they are working on fixing it and said not to worry about the 10 reg. day for warranty on the card. the warranty department is working on fixing the issue and said all warraties will be o.k. . thats good news for all who bought a card from them. rep said they sold over 600 units just this weekend alone. i got my cards for 79.99 a piece and spoke to rep about AMP series card they sent me with the standard version . rep. is calling warehouse to have a new AMP card sent out to me :D. so far i feel pretty good about this company and thier products. according to rep. they will only be selling video cards and work station cards going after gpu market .
while rep. called me back and fixed me up with the AMP series card less then a hour after getting off the phone with them . in my book thats killer and unheard of customer service.:cool:

agreed, i also was able to call them and get immediate answers to my questions about the warranty and they also were able to make a modification to my shipping address after the order was placed (which for some companies seems to be akin to making the earth move), very professional, very courteous, very fast, i am very pleased

make sure to give them good feedback on resellerratings.com guys

i am wondering....there were a lot of good guys at Monarch Computers in Atlanta before their demise...i wonder if some of those guys just got this started up as their business in in Atlanta but ship out of a distribution center in California...hrmmm

I just got mine... plugged it up, works fine. Thanks to whoever found these. Seems to be a good store, as it was completely hassle-free. Haven't registered yet... Gonna do that tomorrow.

Back