Zombies Good To Mention When Dating Online

Single White Male ISO Zombie blasting Jesus loving Athiest Kinda Girl

So Hey, hello, how you doing?

I was listening to some heavy metal, and surfing the Internet, when I noticed you're into blasting zombie's on your profile. I'm a huge zombie blasting fan!

Any way, I'm single, 37, fun, and really good with a machete. Don't worry. I can assure you I'm not a mass murdering nut job. I say a prayer to Jesus for everyone I kill. (Even if I don't believe in him, being an Atheist)

I hope if you don't mind if I don't ask you out for the first months, but I want to get to know you better. So tell me what's your view of the meaning of life? And what's the most creative thing you've done with a cucumber?

-Why do I hear crickets?

I don't know about you guys, but one word that always gets the chick is:

"money"

Single White Male ISO Zombie blasting Jesus loving Athiest Kinda Girl

So Hey, hello, how you doing?

I was listening to some heavy metal, and surfing the Internet, when I noticed you're into blasting zombie's on your profile. I'm a huge zombie blasting fan!

Any way, I'm single, 37, fun, and really good with a machete. Don't worry. I can assure you I'm not a mass murdering nut job. I say a prayer to Jesus for everyone I kill. (Even if I don't believe in him, being an Atheist)

I hope if you don't mind if I don't ask you out for the first months, but I want to get to know you better. So tell me what's your view of the meaning of life? And what's the most creative thing you've done with a cucumber?

-Why do I hear crickets?

Aw, dude, the bad punctuation got you. Run it through Word's grammar check and then try again. Gold.

Two of the most boring things in the world: Zombie movies and atheists...

I suppose guys are just looking for straight up boredom.

I was atheist, when atheism wasn't cool. Zombie movies are boring. Same thing over and over like church and christian music.

Proud plus 1 to the first part.

Sad minus 1 to the second part. (Shaun of the Dead, anyone?)

Proud plus 1 to the first part.

Sad minus 1 to the second part. (Shaun of the Dead, anyone?)

Sad thing is, Shaun of the Dead was 200x better than Dawn of the Dead.

SINCE WHEN DO SATIRE MOVIES OWN THE ORIGINAL?

As funny as that is it's true in my case. The girl I'm seeing loved my sense of humor and "zombie lore." We spent most of the day today joking about zombies over text actually lol.

Back