Zombies Attack Apple Store

Rich Tate

Supreme [H]ardness
Apparently some flesh eating zombies decided to take a bite out of some Apple products.

A horde of decaying zombies invaded San Francisco's downtown Apple store on Friday evening, hunting for brains, terrifying the customers, and gnawing on iMacs.

Zombies FTMFW!?!?!

funny-pictures-zombie-survival-kit-1cs.jpg

Wouldn't it be considered canibalisim if a zombie ate an Imac? :eek:

Or at the very least, extremely ironic?

:D

"The Zombies did not stay very long, as they were promptly ushered out by Apple Store staff when they could not pay for the computers. Reports suggest that the zombies are now terrorizing Dell warehouses."

^^

I was thinking the same.

Must have been because it was in SF....not exactly the kind of people with any brains(or guns) in the first place.

Change? Changeee?? Channnngggeeee??

"I'm gonna take the easy way out. I'm a coward..."

BLAM BLAM!!!!

(brains hanging out)

OH GOD WHY AREN'T I DEAD!?!?!!

BLAM BLAM!!!!

(gore everywhere)

BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!!

(writhes around)

BLAM!

(finally dies)

Homeless enter the lab ;). Continue South Park episode.

ROFL (caption from one of the pics):

Here a zombie can be seen attacking a MUNI bus. Some claimed, however, that he was not attacking the bus. Rather, he was just looking to be loved.
Based on the outfit that zombie was wearing, I think he was looking for a better costume and possibly some acting lessons. That all looked pretty cheesy. A group trying to pull that silliness around here would be hatin' it after the cops found out. ;)

1 zombie wasn't too bad looking. Are zombies easy?:eek:

I'd hope so! But I never see baby zombies, so perhaps it's not that easy :eek:

Nobody shot the zombies during this drill?! We are doomed if we ever have a real attack...

Yeah, no kiddin. These guys must have been happy that not many people there have guns.

But it would be kinda cool to have real zombies like in 28 days/weeks later.

Back