• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Zombie game without the language?

unturned. Its free to play on steam. Pretty much day-z with minecraft graphics. I think there are even no gore settings
 
Zombie games are about apocalypse. The worst in humanity always comes out when your life is threatened regularly. If you can't handle extreme violence, "taboo" subjects (cannibalism, rape etc), foul language and the death of your own kind, then you have no right playing games with this subject matter.
 
You'll be pretty safe with any non-MA rated zombie game, should you find them. They won't have any language that kids don't already hear on the street, at school, from their friends or on TV.

Unturned is probably the closest you'll get to family friendly but the chat will be vile at times.

Zombie-U for Wii-U -might- fit the bill, check out some youtube videos to check at first. Though this one does have very violent graphics.

I do have to ask though... The accepted definition of 'zombie game today' includes graphic violence, what makes this better than "harsh language" when aural input is less impacting than visual?
 
i'm glad i'm not burdened by such moral restraints :rolleyes:

op look games up on imdb and use their parents guide link at the top right. much more detailed than esrb and would've saved you from the horror that is the last of us.
 
i'm glad i'm not burdened by such moral restraints :rolleyes:

op look games up on imdb and use their parents guide link at the top right. much more detailed than esrb and would've saved you from the horror that is the last of us.


Wow that's awesome. We normally use kids-in-mind.com for movies but didn't know imdb also did the same thing s d for some games. That's great :). Might have found that gem
 
7 Days to Die is very fun. Works just fine in single player, and no dialogue that I am aware of.

Yep, can vouch for that. Essentially no dialogue (I think when you talk to the trader, he mumbles something). As for nudity, none per se, but I think the cheerleader zombie shows a bit of cleavage...

Definitely gore.

But, top 100 selling game of all time on Steam, so there is that going for it. Available on PC/Xbox and I think PS.

I also looked at Project Zomboid, but it's not a 1st person if that matters to you. I haven't played it, so I cannot comment on dialogue, but given that isometric view (think Diablo), I think nudity would be a bit tough to portray.
 
Hmm, L4D 1 and 2 are not quite as crazy as the others but still have some language in them. Not sure if there are mod's or tools to cut it out of the game though. They might have some built in settings, never looked.
Typing of the dead might be mostly clean as well though it is semi mature if I recall, been years since I really played in the genre though.
 
I've been playing graphic games since I was a kid. I would say the general public is more detrimental than video games.

*edit* Great necroing, though.
 
Call of duty zombies? I don't remember if the content was bad. I only played the first one a bit. I gave up on Cod after black ops.
 
Telltale's The walking dead?
The borderlands expansion zombie island of dr ned?
The Evil Within?
Stubbs the Zombie?

Those are about all I can think of without excessive language/nudity.
 
I find it amusing that I resurrected a thread dead for 2 years....like a zombie coming to life!

Heh.
 
Back
Top