Zero Infinity Free Flow+ CPU Cooler

HardOCP News

[H] News
The crew at Vortez have posted their thoughts on the triple 140mm fan powered Zero Infinity Free Flow+ CPU cooler. You heard me right, triple (as in three) 140mm fans on a CPU heatsink.

The recently established Zero Infinity are looking to take on the CPU Cooling market by storm with their flagship dual tower cooler, the Free Flow+. Following the lead of our favourite CPU Coolers; the Noctua NH-D14, Thermalright Silver Arrow, Phanteks PH-TC14PE and Alpenföhn K2, Zero Infinity have already set their sights on the cream of the crop which is one excellent way of getting our undivided attention.

Cant believe I had to thumb through 15 pages just to find out it's a POS.

I don't see why people think a good market strategy is to produce these kinds of coolers which there are so many already.

Yawn.

This cooler is a wannabe, plain and simple. It wants to play with the big boys, but it has to go back to school.

• The heat pipes are exposed, and not all of them touch the processor.
  • The heat pipes are too closely spaced, so the fins don't get evenly heated.
  • The fins are relatively small (compared to D14) so it does comparatively worse with power-hungry processors.
  • The mounting mechanism was so mediocre it made the motherboard flex and the NB temperatures went up.
  • The Venemous X posts better temperature with two NF-P12 fans than this cooler does with three of its stock fans.

This is a sorry excuse for a high end cooler.

Last edited:
I still glue and silicone a plastic water block with direct water rolling onto the cpu plate home made setup. Cools way better than anything out there except the freon cooling setups. ON THE CHEAP CHEAP.

These air coolers are just getting silly. It's amazing something that size can perform so poorly.

These air coolers are just getting silly. It's amazing something that size can perform so poorly.

Agreed, who would want to put that gigantic POS in their case when you get an H-50 for like $50 now?

I like the purple fans... But they seem like they aren't the highest quality (and sleeve bearing :().

Back