Zen 3 Launch Availability

When will it be possible to buy a Zen 3 cpu without using a bot or paying Scalper rates?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone buy it for me please I'll pay for the shipping and even so it will cost me less money than buying from Canadian Store

So much so MSFT just dumped Intel.
Not sure I get the link between your message and saying that it is optimistic you will be able to easily buy a zen 3 CPU by january 11 (did you quote the good message ?).

Or are you implying that rocket lake will not be launched in january ?

Not sure I get the link between your message and saying that it is optimistic you will be able to easily buy a zen 3 CPU by january 11 (did you quote the good message ?).

Or are you implying that rocket lake will not be launched in january ?

I'm saying everyone is dumping Intel. They're terribad for tech cuz at this rate there won't be any x86 left lol, w/o Amd.

What's your point? You seem ticked off. Do you believe they'll be successful and out in Jan? You'd be the only one.
I have no point outside wondering what was yours. Yes I am a bit ticked off, I feel like there something I am missing here.

I have no opinion about if Rocket Lake will be released in January (not the first idea if it will be pushed back or not), I thought that your were announcing me a delay ?

I am again not sure what Rocket lake being successful or not has to do with it look like the optimist point of view that I will receive the 5600x I am on a waiting list for before january 11 or not.

9pr6e2E.jpg

Was expecting it monday, arrived today :)

My walmart order cancelled, I immediately placed another, and that was cancelled when those links were live. GG FUCK

No Canada option ;(
yeap, this zen3 hunting sucks up north. It is easier to buy PS5 than FECKING 5900x. At least in US there are some drops you at least have a chance... in Canada there is none... except long fecking backorder lineups at ME/CC and other small computer shops. Both Canadian BB/Amazon.ca do not carry Zen3 CPUs.

XSX/PS5 are vastly easier to get than the 5900X/5950X. In fact, the RTX3080 was easier even in release month-- I got one, and it was NOT easy. I've never seen anything like this. Supply is constrained to an extent that has just never happened before.

Why? Probably two reasons.

1) AMD is using their TSMC capacity to meet contractual obligations to deliver XSS, XSX, and PS5. This also explains why there are like, four RX 6800XTs currently owned by non-YouTubers.

2) 5600X and 5800X are much more profitable.

Don't sell yourself short, you have a 5900X!

I plan on using my old NH-D15 for my 5950X too, if it ever arrives. How are your temps with it?

I plan on using my old NH-D15 for my 5950X too, if it ever arrives. How are your temps with it?

I haven't done any testing with it yet as I'm still putting some things together...idle temps are really good though :)

Christmas came early today from Newegg
I’ve been a good boy so Santa sent me 3 5950x’s

yep, I’m bragging 😆 hehe j/k

very excited. Already sold the other 2 to a fellow [H] member so sorry fellas. Merry Xmas brothers!

Photoshoped pic but congrats I guess.

Back