Zen 3 Launch Availability

When will it be possible to buy a Zen 3 cpu without using a bot or paying Scalper rates?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Telegram will nag and nag and nag for permissions :(
I got it to stop somehow, but I fail to remember how.

Huh....my 5800X order from Amazon got bumped up to November 29th a ways back and today, just got notification it shipped.

any updates from B&H? If I'm not mistaken few 5600x orders went out? I got my email I my 5900x should ship out on Dec 21, does anyone know if that still holds or it will be pushed to 2021?
My 5900X from B&H will be arriving Monday! I guess it just depends on how early you got into the queue.

In other news I've seen a LOT of stock alerts for the 5800x while I was waiting for that confirmation from B&H so there should be plenty of those available.
Ryzen 9's might be a little harder to snag though.

My buddy who just got a 5900X from Best Buy's Friday drop had his 5800X randomly delivered by Amazon today. His estimated delivery date on the 5800X was January 15th and yesterday he got notification it was shipped with delivery occurring today. Now he doesn't know which one to keep and which one to send back. First world problems. :rolleyes:

My 5900X from B&H will be arriving Monday! I guess it just depends on how early you got into the queue.

In other news I've seen a LOT of stock alerts for the 5800x while I was waiting for that confirmation from B&H so there should be plenty of those available.
What time did you place your order?

Thanks, did you get any prior emails from B&H? I got the Dec 21 email and my order status stills says: Backordered. I ordered at 12:40am EST.

Thanks, did you get any prior emails from B&H? I got the Dec 21 email and my order status stills says: Backordered. I ordered at 12:40am EST.
Nope no prior emails. I actually reached out to them and they said they didn't have an ETA. I didn't get another email until Friday when they said my CPU was shipping with a tracking number.

Nope no prior emails. I actually reached out to them and they said they didn't have an ETA. I didn't get another email until Friday when they said my CPU was shipping with a tracking number.
thanks, what time did you order?

btw... do you know if b&h is inclues free far cry game promo?

the far cry promo is live at canada computers as well - i think it was supposed to be launch-wide

I've only seen that promo on newegg and amd.com. My amazon order didn't include it unfortunately.
Amazon is usually late with their promo. Wait a few days after receipt and if still nothing, go to their chat and see if they are able to help you. It would come in a separate email and I don't even recall if there's any mention in the order history.

Use the mobile app.
How are you doing this?
For some reason whenever I click on a link from telegram for example, while it shows to be opening with Amazon app it ends up in the chrome browser.
And trying to search for the cpu in Amazon app for does not give me any results :/

How are you doing this?
For some reason whenever I click on a link from telegram for example, while it shows to be opening with Amazon app it ends up in the chrome browser.
And trying to search for the cpu in Amazon app for does not give me any results :/
I save things I want to a list in the app and have the app open and ready.

I got a tracking number for my 5900X from Newegg today, so I just moved everyone with a B&H pre-order one step forward in line by cancelling mine. :)

Managed to pick up a 5800X combo deal from Newegg on Friday, use a 10% off coupon (new customer) and they emailed a few minutes ago to let me know the memory from the combo deal was no longer in stock. Seems they let me keep most of the coupon and $3 of the $5 combo deal, making the final price $408 before tax and shipping. I feel lucky.

Managed to pick up a 5800X combo deal from Newegg on Friday, use a 10% off coupon (new customer) and they emailed a few minutes ago to let me know the memory from the combo deal was no longer in stock. Seems they let me keep most of the coupon and $3 of the $5 combo deal, making the final price $408 before tax and shipping. I feel lucky.
Whoa, 10% for a new customer? That's pretty swell!

6l3Tsor.png

This is awesome. Definitely would have preferred a 5600x or a 5900x but this should be a nice upgrade from my 6600k.

My buddy who just got a 5900X from Best Buy's Friday drop had his 5800X randomly delivered by Amazon today. His estimated delivery date on the 5800X was January 15th and yesterday he got notification it was shipped with delivery occurring today. Now he doesn't know which one to keep and which one to send back. First world problems. :rolleyes:
Build 2 machines. Problem solved. Lol

Whoa, 10% for a new customer? That's pretty swell!
You could probably clear your browser cache instead, but I download a new browser, go to newegg and wait for the pop up (10% off first purchase).
You must use a new email that's never been used with Newegg before and the current 10% off expires at the end of November. Prior to Novmber it was only $10 off and no idea what they'll do for December.

You could probably clear your browser cache instead, but I download a new browser, go to newegg and wait for the pop up (10% off first purchase).
You must use a new email that's never been used with Newegg before and the current 10% off expires at the end of November. Prior to Novmber it was only $10 off and no idea what they'll do for December.
Thanks, but I'm not a new customer and using a new email address to act like I am is wrong. Even if it would save me $100.

But I think they should offer something to long time customers too. :) I've been a customer for at least 10 years now.

canada computers showing a lot of store-by-store availability on the 5800x as of an hour or so ago and at least one QC store with the 5600x in stock

no 5900x to be seen at least according to their online inventory

I was off work today, so I ran some errands and dropped by the Microcenter in Westmont, IL. I walked in at 10:30am and walked out with a 5900x. They still had one in stock and a few 5600x's. The salesguy said they received a large shipment of CPUs last Friday.

I received my 5800X today...UPS delivered it a day early...I'm still deciding between buying an NVMe vs using my current Samsung 860 EVO...and also need to buy 5 new case fans before I start my build

Back