• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Zalman Customer Service

burnin8r

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
1,211
Anyone have any experiences to share with Zalman customer service ? I had a bolt break inside a socket 939 mounting post for a CNPS7000B-Cu and I wrote to them to ask for a replacement post (part #13 according to the manual). I bought it from Newegg so I have emailed them to ask about getting a replacement part as well. Anyone have any ideas regarding where to find a replacement ? I am going to stop by Home Depot on the way home from work.
 
Anyone have any experiences to share with Zalman customer service ? I had a bolt break inside a socket 939 mounting post for a CNPS7000B-Cu and I wrote to them to ask for a replacement post (part #13 according to the manual). I bought it from Newegg so I have emailed them to ask about getting a replacement part as well. Anyone have any ideas regarding where to find a replacement ? I am going to stop by Home Depot on the way home from work.

it would probably be better and way faster to go to home depot or a nut & bolt supply location with a sample then waiting for them to get one out to u.
 
ACE HARDWARE

Home Depot will most likely not have it.

QFT. Go find a local hardware store instead of the big chain stores. The local usually carry the odd-ball crap where as the "BIG GUYS" carry the more normal/everday stuff.
 
my fan broke on my 9500 heatsink and i told them about it, 2 days later i got a new fan in the mail without anyother word from them. lack of communication was a bummer but hey they replaced it for me for free
 
Back
Top