Zalman Customer Service

burnin8r

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone have any experiences to share with Zalman customer service ? I had a bolt break inside a socket 939 mounting post for a CNPS7000B-Cu and I wrote to them to ask for a replacement post (part #13 according to the manual). I bought it from Newegg so I have emailed them to ask about getting a replacement part as well. Anyone have any ideas regarding where to find a replacement ? I am going to stop by Home Depot on the way home from work.

Anyone have any experiences to share with Zalman customer service ? I had a bolt break inside a socket 939 mounting post for a CNPS7000B-Cu and I wrote to them to ask for a replacement post (part #13 according to the manual). I bought it from Newegg so I have emailed them to ask about getting a replacement part as well. Anyone have any ideas regarding where to find a replacement ? I am going to stop by Home Depot on the way home from work.

it would probably be better and way faster to go to home depot or a nut & bolt supply location with a sample then waiting for them to get one out to u.

ACE HARDWARE

Home Depot will most likely not have it.

QFT. Go find a local hardware store instead of the big chain stores. The local usually carry the odd-ball crap where as the "BIG GUYS" carry the more normal/everday stuff.

my fan broke on my 9500 heatsink and i told them about it, 2 days later i got a new fan in the mail without anyother word from them. lack of communication was a bummer but hey they replaced it for me for free

Back