Zalman CNPS9900-Max $66.95 at Newegg! Includes free internal card reader!

man i remember when the blue orb was all the rage for zalman...oops meant 7700

Last edited:
This months Maximum PC magazine gave the Cnps 9900 max an Editors choice award. It is not mediocre. It performs within a degree of Noctuas dh14 cooler and beats the Silver Arrow. It is only bested by the H70. I've compared the published decibels or noise the cooler makes and comparing apples to apples it beats a lot of the best coolers out there. But don't take my word for it check out a few of the published reviews out there to see what I'm talking about. I'll provide review links later...

The 9900 is significantly quieter than the Frio, which is the whole point of Zalman in the first place.

Wow, $40 off, great price.Zalman rebates are fast. Got a recent rebate card in about 1 month.

THANKS! $6.66 AR....

Been looking to replace an old q9450 cooler with something dirt cheap.

Wow, if I needed an HSF, this would be the one to buy... sadly, I have no use for it right at this time....

You can get these at NCIX for 29.99 CAD after MIR.. 49.99 BEFORE mir.

http://www.ncix.ca/products/?sku=57906&vpn=CNPS9900MAX-R&manufacture=ZALMAN%20TECH&promoid=1292

DON'T pay 70 at the ripoff egg.

Edit: *Didn't see the later posts about the other rebates*
I have one of these, the performance is about as good as it gets for big air. Anything better is only going to gain a few degrees. Installation is a breeze if you're not a monkey, it's relatively quiet (I couldn't hear it at all over my GPUs!) and it's downright sexy looking. The Frio may be cooler but last I had one it didn't have a PWM fan on it and that's chintzy..

Last edited:
Whilst I was in the checkout process they jacked the price up to 75.99, 35.99 after MIR. Bastages....

I'm going to buy this and I don't even need it. It will go with my red/black case with my current red leds and red G510 perfect. Will sell the Hyper 212

Sonuva... I didn't even have a chance to measure my case & see if it'd fit before they jacked the price back up. Should've just jumped on it. Oh well

Sonuva... I didn't even have a chance to measure my case & see if it'd fit before they jacked the price back up. Should've just jumped on it. Oh well

It's still $29.90 for me. Plus I have a 15% off promo code for CPU cooling products. Too bad it won't fit in my case.

still its an awesome cooler, I got one after my H100 Fan controller failed, and decided to go back to old school reliable air cooling, dead silent and looks awesome. Using it on a 3570K clocked @4.5GHz 1.4v idles 4 degrees above the mobo ambient temp @30c, hits around 53c loading all four cores. BUY IT!

Back