Your preferred software Eco-System

Which company's online eco-system do you prefer?

• Google

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Apple

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other(Describe in post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FerraraZ

Gawd
One thing that I find really cool is that we always talk about different OS's and argue points based in that however its becoming more and more evident that software eco systems. What I mean is basically the package of software for the users everyday life. Please let me know if I missed anything in these offerings as they are big and change so often.

Google

GDrive(soon)
Google Apps
Gmail

Microsoft
Win7
SkyDrive
WinMo phone
Office 365

Apple
OSX
iOS
iCloud

I'm sure there are more products per company but everyone seems to be offering some sort of internet service to get you computing solely online. Which offering do you use or which do you like the most?

Technically Google should fall under MS or Apple as well as all the apps/features you just mentioned can be used from virtually any web browser. Unless you're specifically talking about the Google OS though.

And by "package of software for the users everyday life", did you mean software packages offered by one source?

I dont know how to explain it any better really. I guess whichever companies "cloud" offering would make sense. Taking whatever applications they value, and making them accessible to the web and therefore creating a Eco-system of software dependance.

Back