Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Titanium White

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Deep Sea Blue

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

maverick786us

2[H]4U
I always use Gold color in my iPhones ( iPhone XS Max and 12 Pro Max), because of 2 reasons.

1. It looks good
2. Gold color will always look premium.

Now I am thinking of a change, I want try this Lime/green color for the upcoming iPhone 15 Pro Max. Bright colors tempt me, so what is your opinion? Should I stick with classic gold color or, this lime green will be a better option in terms of premium look and feel? In my previous post I hoped for apple to bring rose color bad. But this Lime color looks like a good replacement to the rose gold.

1689575548992.png

Black or silver. Because I'm an adult.

And because every iPhone I've had since my first iPhone 4 has just gone into a case where you can't see what color or material it's made out of anyway.

Black or silver. Because I'm an adult.

And because every iPhone I've had since my first iPhone 4 has just gone into a case where you can't see what color or material it's made out of anyway.
To quote CS Lewis:

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development: When I was ten I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

I'll agree that a flashy color is sometimes in poor taste, and that cases sometimes negate the point of a color choice. But I say we need to stop worrying about choosing "safe" hues. It's okay to choose blue, purple or other shades so long as they reflect your style and aren't too gaudy.

With that said, the latest leaks suggest the iPhone 15 Pro colors may be fairly muted (not even a gold this time), so this is more of a theoretical exercise.

I picked purple, but as far as I know it isn't a color choice coming to iPhone 15 Pro. If I would’ve purchased an iPhone 14 Pro, then that would’ve been the color choice I would’ve picked. Presumably it didn’t sell well, hence not being a color option on 15 Pro.

Last edited:
Whatever is in stock with the specs I want. I’ll hold out for specs but not for the color.

If it’s black, great. If it’s green, great. I’ll still be wearing crocs and socks.

I will miss my favorite golden color. If Titanium Natural color closely resembles golden, I will go for , otherwise deep sea blue

I picked purple, but as far as I know it isn't a color choice coming to iPhone 15 Pro. If I would’ve purchased an iPhone 14 Pro, then that would’ve been the color choice I would’ve picked. Presumably it didn’t sell well, hence not being a color option on 15 Pro.
I would have gone purple as well, my favorite color by far. I was going to paint my office Royal purple but I chickened out and went a deep blue in case we sell it.

I caved like a bitch and put my pre-order in. I always go for the 'natural' color. That was white/silver before, now it'll be the natural titanium color. I mostly do this because if I scratch the metal I can polish it out without having to worry about removing whatever color coating it has.

I caved like a bitch and put my pre-order in. I always go for the 'natural' color. That was white/silver before, now it'll be the natural titanium color. I mostly do this because if I scratch the metal I can polish it out without having to worry about removing whatever color coating it has.
Out of the currently available Pro options, it is the choice I would pick as well. Though for me it’s because I like white. My current phone is white/silver.

I went white again. It just seems to go well with everything, appearance-wise. Getting up at 5 AM sucked and I had to restart the app like 100 times before it went through, but I'll be receiving mine on launch day. I do this every year. So I guess I am a bitch every year. But I enjoy the new phone refresh and it makes me happy, so whatever.

Preordered the black titanium 15 Pro Max 256GB today. My first iPhone since the 7 Plus. I'll compare it to the Pixel 8 Pro and keep the phone I like best.

For those who use a case, I heartily recommend the dbrand Grip. Easily the best case I've ever used for my phones.

Last edited:
Preordered the black titanium 15 Pro Max 256GB today. My first iPhone since the 7 Plus. I'll compare it to the Pixel 8 Pro and keep the phone I like best.

For those who use a case, I heartily recommend the dbrand Grip. Easily the best case I've ever used for my phones.
That's going to be a massive upgrade from your 7. I love dbrand cases as well as Spigen.

Last edited:

Keep the receipt, I would think the Pixel 8 Pro is a keeper, and the 15 PM just another iPhone like the rest.

Keep the receipt, I would think the Pixel 8 Pro is a keeper, and the 15 PM just another iPhone like the rest.
Perspective. I would say that every Android phone is essentially the same too.
It’s subjective. I’d take the iPhone 100/100 times. I’d even take a “lower” iPhone over a premium Android phone regardless of what it is.

Off topic question, can you set notifications in iOS to pop up from bottom, instead of the default top? I thought I saw that as an option before, and with phones being so large today, a text coming in from the bottom is actually easier to tap right away, as opposed to hand gymnastics touching it from the top.

Off topic question, can you set notifications in iOS to pop up from bottom, instead of the default top? I thought I saw that as an option before, and with phones being so large today, a text coming in from the bottom is actually easier to tap right away, as opposed to hand gymnastics touching it from the top.
The bottom is the default for the Lock Screen. The notification pull down is still the top left. They stil populate from the bottom in that case also. And neither of those behaviors can be changed.

Last edited:
The bottom is the default for the Lock Screen. The notification pull down is still the top left. They stil populate from the bottom in that case also. And neither of those behaviors can be changed.

Thanks. I was more wondering in the home screen like surfing the web or watching a YouTube video and then a text comes in.

Can they be set to pop up coming in from the bottom as opposed to coming from the top?

Didn't see a colour to vote for. I think slightly off white/tan would be good as to represent the factory workers who construct it in meek conditions. Other then that maybe something pink and sparkley?

Didn't see a colour to vote for. I think slightly off white/tan would be good as to represent the factory workers who construct it in meek conditions. Other then that maybe something pink and sparkley?
I have added the color options available in iPhone 15 series after its release. The color option provided in the original poll was based on the rumors before the actual announcement

Back