Your Laptop Picture [H]ere (read first post for rules please)

LOCO LAPTOP said:
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2251/1000492mn9.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1197/1000490vl7.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1200/laptopok0.png[IMG]

Specs under gaming laptop :)[/QUOTE]

very nice

Here she is!
Hp 6108
closedsmall.jpg

opensmall.jpg

Core solo T1350 @1.86GHz, 1GB ram, Mobile Intel 945, 128mb:p

That looks cool. Did it come like that or did you paint it yourself?

When i got it (a long story in its own right), it came with a little flier that was good for one 'skin' for your laptop. Hp's website had this big list of skins you could choose, and this was the one I landed on.
Now, there is the option to create your own... pretty cool.

Oh god there are so many Dell Inspiron e1705s/e1505s (silver with the white border and media buttons in front). I swear I'm going to go crazy if I see another one. My roommate has one, tons of my friends have them, and it accounts for ~75% of the laptops on my floor. And the rest are macs, HP's, compaqs, what have you. Not even an acer on my floor.

Well, for a bit of a change, here's an MSI s262. (I've seen only one other MSI book in the thread but I haven't scoured the entire thing either).
PICT0814.jpg

PICT0815.jpg

PICT0816.jpg

and the obligatory "match the desktop" pic
PICT0830.jpg

I was a little nervous at first, I wanted a lenovo 3000 V100 but they went out of stock as soon as I went online to buy one, and I needed a 12" for ~a grand quick. I hadn't heard too much about MSI's notebooks, but I love this. I can take it to class, it's got great battery life, etc

you seriously need a better gaming/work chair haha.. i can't think of sitting there for more than 5 mins and i'll get back/butt pain

Oh god there are so many Dell Inspiron e1705s/e1505s (silver with the white border and media buttons in front). I swear I'm going to go crazy if I see another one. My roommate has one, tons of my friends have them, and it accounts for ~75% of the laptops on my floor. And the rest are macs, HP's, compaqs, what have you. Not even an acer on my floor.

Well, for a bit of a change, here's an MSI s262. (I've seen only one other MSI book in the thread but I haven't scoured the entire thing either).
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j17/jeetoi/PICT0814.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j17/jeetoi/PICT0815.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j17/jeetoi/PICT0816.jpg[/IG]
and the obligatory "match the desktop" pic
[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j17/jeetoi/PICT0830.jpg[/IG]
I was a little nervous at first, I wanted a lenovo 3000 V100 but they went out of stock as soon as I went online to buy one, and I needed a 12" for ~a grand quick. I hadn't heard too much about MSI's notebooks, but I love this. I can take it to class, it's got great battery life, etc[/QUOTE]
w00t, another MSI laptop. ^_^ I have the white S270 (turion 64 single core) and love it. My brother has the same one as you, but the orange Turion X2 version. Its a great little laptop. For a 12'', its pretty hard to find something as nice.
edit: Mine is on page 17. I'm also dual booting OSX natively, so give it a try. =P
[url]http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=11339[/url]

These Sager brand notebooks are quite popular. I've had mine for almost a year. Still loving every minute of it.

These Sager brand notebooks are quite popular. I've had mine for almost a year. Still loving every minute of it.
I agree. I sold my Sager 5720 last year because it was too big for frequent travel. I still miss it. The 5720/60 is the best designed 17" notebook form ever.

lsv i have the exact same monitor and a very similar keyboard and i am going to be ordering the e1705 soon
lol what a coincidence :eek:

Just got my ThinkPad X60! :D

ThinkPad X60 (C9U)
• Intel Core Duo Processor T2500 (2.0GHz)
• Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional Edition
• 80GB Hard drive
• 1GB memory
• 12.1" TFT
• Gigabit Ethernet & Modem
• Intel 802.11abg wireless with Bluetooth
• Fingerprint Reader
• 3 Year International Warranty

thinkpad01cy6.jpg

thinkpad02qx4.jpg

thinkpad03df3.jpg

thinkpad06zk4.jpg

thinkpad08dq1.jpg

room1uw7.jpg

Hey ds- nice laptop, my last T43 was a solid machine.

What kind of laptop skin/bag is that you have pictured? I couldn't make out the logo.

got some specs on that x60?

ThinkPad X60 (C9U)
• Intel Core Duo Processor T2500 (2.0GHz)
• Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional Edition
• 80GB Hard drive
• 1GB memory
• 12.1" TFT
• Gigabit Ethernet & Modem
• Intel 802.11abg wireless with Bluetooth
• Fingerprint Reader
• 3 Year International Warranty

w00t, another MSI laptop. ^_^ I have the white S270 (turion 64 single core) and love it. My brother has the same one as you, but the orange Turion X2 version. Its a great little laptop. For a 12'', its pretty hard to find something as nice.
edit: Mine is on page 17. I'm also dual booting OSX natively, so give it a try. =P
http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=11339

Mine's the Intel Core Duo edition (S262), I was actually going to get the orange Turion version, but I heard around that the Core Duo's are more efficient and use less power (I heard ok?, I heard, no confirmation on that), and the most important thing to me at the time was battery life. Sure, the graphics capabilities suck (integrated intel GMA950), but I already have a gaming rig and I bought this for schoolwork. Oh and, why would I want to dual boot with OSX? I'm anti-mac lol, half the kids here (at my school) have macs, and nearly everyone has an ipod, it makes me sick :(

I dont know what it is but somthing about the styling of the thinkpads give them a very dated look. They are very unique. Kinda in a class of their own. Is Lenevo doing a good job continuing the line?

Old skool. My Ibm Thinkpad 600 still runs like a champ, will have to take some pics later.

Nobody would think to steal that IMB as they all look the same and would probably think its like 4 years old.

Here's my Fujitsu Siemens Amilo A1630.
Sorry for about the poor quality of the photos, i just took them with my phone. :rolleyes:

Just aquired this Dual Core Turion for my new sales counter. The optional expansion base with it's built in powered usb hub lends itself to my point of sale system/ scanner

command-center.jpg

arent those 6000 series hp's sweet. I love mine. I feel kind of sad though. My keys are sticking somtimes. I am currently still in the CC 14 day return period. I need the notebook for a school project tomorow. So on tuesday I am returning the pc to CC and getting another almost identical hp from staples for same price except this one will have vista home premium pre-installed.:cool: I cant wait!!

arent those 6000 series hp's sweet. I love mine. I feel kind of sad though. My keys are sticking somtimes. I am currently still in the CC 14 day return period. I need the notebook for a school project tomorow. So on tuesday I am returning the pc to CC and getting another almost identical hp from staples for same price except this one will have vista home premium pre-installed.:cool: I cant wait!!

I love mine. Not very powerful, but it was a replacement for a Medion that died in October under warantee. I use it as a note-taking machine, when I teach for a powerpoint machine and to play Half-Life at school on a giant projector.
http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1030479599&postcount=632

The funny thing.... The fan on the processor DOES NOT SPIN AT ALL until speedfan reads 44-45 degrees. And the only way I can do THAT is to run OCCT for 40 minutes.
Makes for quiet system, weird tho.

Just waiting for the express upgrade system to ship my copy of Vista Home Premium!

what processor do you have. Because mine is the 64 bit intel core 2 duo 1.6ghz and it flies. I love playing my halo multiplayer demo on this thing. You can set the native res of 1280x800 on it.
oh, never mind. I just clicked on the link. Yea I guess the core 2 duo is a big difference from the core solo. Your brave taking your stickers off it like that. I just cant bring myself to do it. I dont know why.LoL

what processor do you have. Because mine is the 64 bit intel core 2 duo 1.6ghz and it flies. I love playing my halo multiplayer demo on this thing. You can set the native res of 1280x800 on it.
oh, never mind. I just clicked on the link. Yea I guess the core 2 duo is a big difference from the core solo. Your brave taking your stickers off it like that. I just cant bring myself to do it. I dont know why.LoL
Aw man, i can' stand all those stickers on my machine. I work at Best Buy so i see them all the time, PLUS, the specs on it are a little meger so I figure why broadcast it. :p

It is fun, though, playing old-school half-life on a big ass projector. If only I knew enough to go around the firewall/proxy that is set up on the school's connection.... I can't do any multiplayer :mad: No CS!

yes they are sexy mine is as fast or faster than my sony Pentium M was and with dual core she is comfy in her retail element

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all in on my sad evening. As some may know i was having some problems with keys sticking on my hp notebook. I returned it today and was able to talk them out of the 15% restocking fee. No more shinny hp notebook for me.:( CC has a new model that is pretty much same as mine but has vista preinstalled. It comes out to be about $150 more than the other one after rebates. I feel like I need to get it. I got this weird feeling, after using mine for a week, when i returned it and looked at the other notebooks on display. They all seemed so dull and lacking in style. The hp pavilion line are pretty nice. They have the built in webcam and mic, express card mini remote, touch sensitive multimedia buttons, battery saving quickplay, glossy screen(this is a user dependant love or hate feature), and the built in dvd burner with lightscribe is nice. This notebook is a good deal for what i want and I tried it out today with vista and it was pretty cool. I like the way the windows open and close.

Free is ALWAYS good!!! :D

Hell yeah. Its the lowest model though, only thing upgraded on it is a gig of ram and better built-in wireless. Still, it works great for what I use it for...and I use it...alot.

thefewtheproud: Holy crap thats pretty. I bet it cost an arm and a leg though. :p

mmmmmm i wish i would have bought an ASUS before i bought this HP. But oh well. Mine still owns ;)

Here is my toy:

I took these Pictures with my camera phone so please dont make fun of the quality of the pictures.

100_1546.JPG

100_1554.JPG

100_1555.JPG

100_1556.JPG

100_1557.JPG

Centrino Duo, 1Gb DDR2, 80Gb Sata, Built in GPS, EVDO and Bluetooth. 10+ hours battery life plus the digitizer is excellent. It is also fully rugged, water resistant, dust resistant, Shock/drop resistant and built like a tank but still light.

damn tedro, I'm jealous. What are the vid card and screen options on those toughbooks? :eek: Really pretty slick hardware tho. Helluva lot nicer than the D610's we get where I work -.-

Back