• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Your favorite cooler?

peekama

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 30, 2008
Messages
105
I'm getting ready to build a new gaming rig, and I wanted to know which coolers the pros use.
The new machine is going to be a q6600 on a P5Q Pro, any suggestions? I know some coolers are too big for certain boards.
 
I like Zalman coolers for their beauty but they are not thee most effective coolers on the market and they are kinda expensive.

I've heard positive things about Thermalright and OCZ Vendettas lately.
 
I'm a fan of the TRUE, although the Xigmatek HDT-S1283 is the best bang-for-buck cooler you can get right now.
 
i'm rockin arctic cooling freezer pro 7's on my 805d and my e4300.

for 25$ a piece, they're doing what they need to do.
 
Any cooler that's loaded down with COLD BEER!!!!!! :D:D

That's my favorite cooler! Sorry couldn't resist.

TRUE is a good cost/performance in my book.
 
Xiggy. Just too cheap to pass up on that performance. Retails around $35-40. Won't break the board in half, or your piggy bank.
 
I love my zerotherm nirvana best cooler i have ever owned. I hated my True because if I wanted to move my PC I had to brace it so it didn't brake my mobo. The TRUE is 60 USD and the Nirvana is 50 USD with free shipping and just as good cooling.
 
Xigmatek HDT-S1283 - seemed to be able to keep my new Q9550 idling (when it was stock) at almost room temperature! (slight exageration).
 
Back
Top