Your 3D mark?

ycchan

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi,

Recently downloaded 3DMark03... got a score of ~5600 (dun remember exactly) I'm wondering what score did you get for yours?

I score 6700 penis points if anyone cares.. That was the first time Ive ever ran it when I flashed my 9800 Pro to 9800XT.

somewhere around 6400 its the best way I can compensate for other portions of my life. but damn does aim run smooth right now

Originally posted by Zerv
somewhere around 6400k its the best way I can compensate for other portions of my life. but damn does aim run smooth right now

6400K?! LOL

How'd that "k" get there... guess that one beer hit me a lot harder then I thought =P

Originally posted by Akuma
1007 in '03

That's up from a 71. :p

uhh.... you must have a typo or there is something REALLY WRONG with your system. 1007? on a Athlon64 with a 9800Pro???:eek:

are you using your cdrom as a cup holder??

15283 3dmark01 score

5791 with 3dmark03

but remember kiddo's! don't trust the synthetic benchmarks! :p

Try the online data base... the easiest way to compare scores with similar rigs as yours.

Not sure why nobody does this :confused:

See sig, no OCs. The 03 score is before any tweaks. I have been to lazy to run again.

Hmmm.... I have done that before, Even painted it glossy red to make it look like a nice cupholder. Worked well... Only problem is getting the rest of the computer to work. We are putting it together with old parts that people have donated, and some are dead and testing is a pain.

6959 or something. That's with default settings.

*struts off*

It's hard walking with three legs!

Originally posted by LeviathanZERO
uhh.... you must have a typo or there is something REALLY WRONG with your system. 1007? on a Athlon64 with a 9800Pro???:eek:

Look at the system in the link. Then carefully read the top line of my sig.

Originally posted by fallguy
Try the online data base... the easiest way to compare scores with similar rigs as yours.

Not sure why nobody does this :confused:

Originally posted by Spidey329
6959 or something. That's with default settings.

*struts off*

It's hard walking with three legs!

LOL

I guess I'm under developed in the nutsack department, see sig.

someone must,ve stole my 3rd leg as last time i tried 3d head exspander it come back with a number lower than my granmothers age:p

check the sig for the exact # but it was a little over 5700 on my OC'd 5900nu

Back