Your 3D mark?

What settings are you guys use for 3dmark03 ? default ?

Also on the 3d tab, all settings set to performance? Any other tweaks ?

my scores were done with the slider set to optimal performance, texture at performance, mipmap at quality, AA and AF disabled.

6800 with a 9800 pro at stockand an amd2500 @ 2.2 ghz and 512 mb of pc2100 ram(dual channel, 2 256 chips).

My real scores are in my sig but if you want my crap quality, run it lookin like ass/default score, they are [14,079] [6021] and [35,000'ish]

5600 on 3dmark03
39,500 on aquamark3 (my favorite benchmark)

This is with a 5900SE (@450 core, 800 mem) and what used to be a 2400+ athlon, but is apparently now a 2200mhz duron. 512mb of pc2700 kingston valueram.

edit: those are on the default settings of the benchmarks

Originally posted by Biggie
6800 with a 9800 pro at stockand an amd2500 @ 2.2 ghz and 512 mb of pc2100 ram(dual channel, 2 256 chips).

That's a lie... 9800 pro at stock speeds does not give a score of 6800. link?

I get about 6450, and all the chicks got HOT when I show them my score. I've gotten more ass than a toilet showing chicks 3dMark.

J/k but I have used it as an excuse to get them upstairs to the bedroom, then I only have one chair in front of the computer, so I tell them to sit on my lap. Then as they get tired by the time the Nature game is on, I make the move... (start macking down and then move over to the bed).....

What were we talking about again?

Originally posted by chrisf6969
I get about 6450, and all the chicks got HOT when I show them my score. I've gotten more ass than a toilet showing chicks 3dMark.

J/k but I have used it as an excuse to get them upstairs to the bedroom, then I only have one chair in front of the computer, so I tell them to sit on my lap. Then as they get tired by the time the Nature game is on, I make the move... (start macking down and then move over to the bed).....

What were we talking about again?

Not sure if I can believe that. I've asked a few girls if they wanted to check out my computer and they reply with "Ummm...no. Let's go get shoes!":p:D

I knew the fabled "what's your 3dMark score" thread would eventually rear it's ugly head again.

I never ran 3Dmark yet since I reconfigured.

I'll hit ya [H] back.

Psyko M.

do i have the settings wrong or something? I just opened it up and ran it at whatever rez, AA , filtering it was set at stock and honest to god 6800. I didnt have any system processes running if that helps. Should i change some settings to see if i get a more regular score?

this is ran at 1024x768 btw. And at 800x600 i get 6850, the extra 50 points heh, for some reason i cant run it at 1280x1024, 3dmark crashes before it starts the tests and im pretty sure its because of my Object Desktop Crap, but i dont feel like removing all that.

tell me exactly which settings to change and ill run it again

you dont need to run it again, just prove that you can get that score at all.

biggie, if you are going to post that you can get it then submit it on the orb and show us the link. a 9800 pro at stock speeds does not get 6800

Is it possibly you're using 3dMark2k1 on accident?

I'm gonna throw mine up on the orb when I run it again. I keep forgetting to do that.

i tried to submit to orb but it says i dont have build340. If you guys trust me on my screenshot, i swear on my mothers grave that i have done nothing to my 9800 pro. Its right out of the box. If you still doubt my benchmark, then send me your email and ill send you the result file that you can save to your computer

here it is believe it or not

3dmarkscore.jpg

amd2500 at 2.2 ghz, 2 256 chips of pc2100, ati radeon 9800 pro (stock)

i tried to submit to orb but it says i dont have build340.
I think you may have just hit the nail on the head. Everyone here is giving scores based off the most recent release (340 or 3.4.0.0)

Download the newer release and run it again.

6783 with the 340 build. 110 less then the build i was running :), so seeeeee i wasnt bullshitting, i was just using the wrong 3dmark version. But still 6783 isnt much less then 6800 which i was called bullshit on. :)

Actually, you said your 9800 Pro "at stock" got 6800. Which I also do not think is correct.

Or course you could always use a link to show its true.

Biggie, please post a link to your ORB result page so we can see what the hell your doing to get a score that high!

I really cannot believe your barton + a stock 9800 can get those scores.

Originally posted by fallguy
Actually, you said your 9800 Pro "at stock" got 6800. Which I also do not think is correct.

Or course you could always use a link to show its true.

it did, i tried doing orb but it gives me the following message...

"blah blah blah a firewall/network interference is dissalowing you to submit blah blah or blah blah blah you are not using the correct build of 3dmark3k3 or blah blah blah you are not registered here"

i downloaded the 340 build too and thats when i got just below 6800, before without the 340 build i was getting well over 6800 like in that picture i posted since i couldnt submit those scores via ORB. Ive been trying to get this orb thing working, ive registered my login about 5 times with 5 different names so it cant be that. Ive also turned off NPF to try that. Maybe ill try downloading a new webbrowser. The only thing i can think of thats messing this up is that maybe orb doesnt like Opera or the linux version of Mozilla cause those are my two browsers at this moment. Ill download IE and Firebird maybe and try again

grrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Im as curious as you guys as to why my scores seem to be so high. Could it be the Omega 3.6's??? I doubt those make that much of a difference though.

6131 (no artifacts) with the following:

3DMark03 build 340 @ default settings
Athlon XP 2500+ @ 2.2Ghz (176x12.5)
1GB Mushkin PC3200 @ 176Mhz
Leadtek GeForce FX 5900 Ultra @ 475/962
WinXP Pro with minimal background processes
Detonators v53.03
VIA Hyperion v4.51

blah blah blah you are not registered here

so register. we would like to see the detailed results in order to further the human race. why are you so resistant?

or maybe you could just post the xml file of your sspecs

Originally posted by Glottis
so register. we would like to see the detailed results in order to further the human race. why are you so resistant?

or maybe you could just post the xml file of your sspecs

i did register 5 times, how can i post the xml file? So i have to save to excel? I have an rdr file saved but i cant even figure out how to open that

how can i post the xml file? So i have to save to excel?

Biggie you make me laugh even more. XML is a type of web document, not an excel sheet.

Even a stock 9800xt with your system would not score a 6800.

And yes using the hacked "omega" drivers may infact have something to do with your scores.

I just dont think that a 9800 Pro at stock speeds gets 6800, even with older drivers. :shrug: My 9800 Pro clocked at 480/380 on a [email protected] just cleared 7k about 6 months ago.

dont get mad at him, it was me that suggested that. I was under the impression that the system stats file that 3dmark03 gives you can be saved as an xml file in order to preserve the folder style.

well i dont know what to tell you guys, i posted a screenshot and thats all i can seem to do until i figure out why orb is not working

I got 1767 from a 3.06GHZ machine! I didn't realize my video card was so outdated-G4 Ti4600.
Maybe a 9600XT for me?

Mike

2003 is a synthetic benchmarks... it only tests your video card, the cpu ram and everything makes only marginal difference. however changing the speed of your video card can show significant gains.

I managed to pull off 3931 3dmarks on my system, I'd be glad to have 4000. Might be able to pull it off if I had some faster RAM.

5880--With sig below.
Seems low to me but my ram timings are set @ 2.5,7,3,3 so maybe that is why.My cpu was running at 3.41 and my 9700 Pro was running at core:371(can go higher but never tested the limits) Memory:351 which is max for my card.
Shark

Originally posted by mikeb33
I got 1767 from a 3.06GHZ machine! I didn't realize my video card was so outdated-G4 Ti4600.
Maybe a 9600XT for me?

Mike

Unless that TI4600 isn't running something you want, I highly doubt you'd be very impressed with 9600XT for the $160ish it costs. Save $40-50 more and get a 9700 pro.

Biggie
Newbie Cheeze

6783 with the 340 build. 110 less then the build i was running , so seeeeee i wasnt bullshitting, i was just using the wrong 3dmark version. But still 6783 isnt much less then 6800 which i was called bullshit on.

No way.

No URL= no credibility.

Back