You know you're ramping when...

Well at $550 that's pretty decent, and I am sure some people around here can 'find something to do' with 10GB nic's. Hell I would love 1-2 of those boards!! With a pair of 2687w's they would surely fold up a storm. I wonder if they would be cost competitive...

Did my 2p 2011 build for £1100 all in. PSU,Case, Mobo, CPU's and Ram. Now i did get a deal on the cpu's in DC FS/FT but careful ebaying would have netted a similar result. 168k ppd for 235w from the wall

Did my 2p 2011 build for £1100 all in. PSU,Case, Mobo, CPU's and Ram. Now i did get a deal on the cpu's in DC FS/FT but careful ebaying would have netted a similar result. 168k ppd for 235w from the wall

Drool.

I shouldn't ask, but could you give more details on your build? Folding in the winter is nice for home heating, but not necessarily good for PPD/w.

Drool.

I shouldn't ask, but could you give more details on your build? Folding in the winter is nice for home heating, but not necessarily good for PPD/w.

Ask away, i don't mind as it helps other folders make informed decisions.

My build thread

Complete rig details in last post

The single largest expense on your credit card is all the GPUs you've been buying from ebay. Two more 570s to replace the G92s that have served so well. All my GPUs are Fermi now. Even without GPU QRB I'm almost at 1M PPD now. /me gets excited thinking about when GPU QRB returns <scha-wing!> :cool:

This year I had a tendency to "forget" to turn on my house's Christmas lights in order to save a few bucks on the electric bill. :eek:

I've been turning off the indoor tree to extend the life of the tree and reduce the chances of fire. LOL

The single largest expense on your credit card is all the GPUs you've been buying from ebay. Two more 570s to replace the G92s that have served so well. All my GPUs are Fermi now. Even without GPU QRB I'm almost at 1M PPD now. /me gets excited thinking about when GPU QRB returns <scha-wing!> :cool:

Damn! That's a lot of Fermi cores and Fermi Cards! (good for home heating though!) :D

Damn! That's a lot of PPD!

Damn!

Back