• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

You guys going to let this continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a repost. Anyway, I've done what I can. My production is up and should probably stay that way for the most part. I've kept my mom's computer for more than a week longer than I was supposed to so it could actually fold. I've also borged a 1.3 Celeron-M laptop. I'll miss the 100 PPD my mom's system was putting out but I should still have the rest of it. I'm also going to try and get my dually PII system back up since that's about all I have left.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top