Yet another COD Black Ops map pack coming

Plague_Injected

Supreme [H]ardness
COD Black Ops: Annihilation map pack due on Xbox Live June 28...PS3 and PC dates TBA.

Hanger 18
Located in the highly classified military base of Area 51 where you will fight through experimental weapons labs, the SR-71 test hangar, and a mysterious autopsy room.

Drive-In
Close quarters combat through a 60's American Drive-In theater, complete with a snack shack and a classic arcade.

Silo
Infiltrate a massive secret Soviet nuclear missile site under construction in this multilevel battleground.

HazardPlay through this coastal golf course fit for a Dictator, on the cliff sides of Cuba, where stocked clubhouses and manicured fairways meet snipers hidden in sand traps.

Zombie Map: Shangri-La
"A legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle".

Source article and trailer here.

No thanks. I play a few rounds of Black Ops daily, and haven't felt the need to buy map packs. I bought the one for MW1 when it came out, and felt really stupid because of it.

It's crazy how much money they get out of this game. $15 dollar map packs on top of a $60+ game YEARLY.

they can take these map packs and kiss my ass. waste of money..more of the same old shit.

Another map pack coming out, another I won't buy. They gave us so little maps in the full game, they should be giving us this DLC

Bah. Ill probably buy it for the zombies and play the maps once or twice. Bad company 2 just feels so much more enjoyable and I only had to pay $15 for the Vietnam. Worth every penny. BC2>Cod

Geee, who didn't see this coming....

Can't wait for BF3 so it can hit the last nail in the MW series games once and for all.

Bah. Ill probably buy it for the zombies and play the maps once or twice. Bad company 2 just feels so much more enjoyable and I only had to pay $15 for the Vietnam. Worth every penny. BC2>Cod

I read, and then re read this post, it doesn't really make sense :(

I loved MW2 and even I felt like the map packs were piles of dog shit...This strategy of $15 with 3-4 shit maps is just stupid. Its frustrating because now when you are on a server it will always kick you when a map comes that you don't have and there is no option to hide these servers.(It will only hide the servers that currently have one of those new maps on)

Can't wait for BF3 so it can hit the last nail in the MW series games once and for all.

Ahaha, EA has already started with the DLC and you can bet there were be just as much in BF3 as there will be in MW3. I highly doubt BF3 will be the undoing of the CoD series unless they seriously dumb it down.

It's a shame DICE is owned by EA. They could do some great things if they were on their own(Though not as frequently).

No thanks. I play a few rounds of Black Ops daily, and haven't felt the need to buy map packs. I bought the one for MW1 when it came out, and felt really stupid because of it.

It's crazy how much money they get out of this game. $15 dollar map packs on top of a $60+ game YEARLY.

why MW1 is the best of the MW series... dedicated servers, mod tools, and best of all free custom maps.. Best of the best in the CoD series in my opinion...

You are so naive, do you really think EA won't be doing the same thing if their game actually sells this time? Do you have any idea how much money EA loses every quarter??

Back