Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kamal007 said:let say if the wires are kinda long..will it have a major impact in the sound quality..can u hear the difference?
kamal007 said:will it be significant enough to realize the difference? or we can just neglect them?
According to my ZS documentation, the lef/right line output doubles as a headphone jack, so it's probably the same on the X-Fi.kamal007 said:btw the x-fi doesnt have headphone jack at the back right?
phide said:Bah! Unless you can detect a 0.2 dB change in a 50 Hz frequency band, you don't have golden ears
That's a typical engineer response, though, and one I'm not so sure I agree with.
phide said:Bah! Unless you can detect a 0.2 dB change in a 50 Hz frequency band, you don't have golden ears
That's a typical engineer response, though, and one I'm not so sure I agree with.
Are you sure that wasn't the church?Gatticus said:At one time engineers swore the earth is flat.
mikeblas said:Are you sure that wasn't the church?
Zero82z said:It was the church. They disgraced and (I believe) killed Gallileo after he discovered the world was actually round since they considered him a heretic.