Xoxide going out of business sale

I'd give them some time to sort things out, everything on the site sold out so I'm sure they have a lot to do. I personally worked Sunday, the day where everything was bought out... so I made $64 that day and lost about $300 in savings. =[

Got these items yesterday & they shipped today

HSPC Tech Station Kit 130902 1 62.25
Large (14x13) Version 2.0
- Black
(Shipped)

ToPower PowerBird 900W 27012 1 108.38
Modular Power Supply
(Shipped)

Got these items yesterday & they shipped today

HSPC Tech Station Kit 130902 1 62.25
Large (14x13) Version 2.0
- Black
(Shipped)

ToPower PowerBird 900W 27012 1 108.38
Modular Power Supply
(Shipped)

this kinda makes me scratch my head... I order on last thursday and my stuff still hasn't shipped, but you order yesterday and yours ships... i guess my paper is on the bottom of the pile... :(

I don't mean to be making such a fuss about this, it's just confusing to me...

this kinda makes me scratch my head... I order on last thursday and my stuff still hasn't shipped, but you order yesterday and yours ships... i guess my paper is on the bottom of the pile... :(

I don't mean to be making such a fuss about this, it's just confusing to me...

mine was supposed to be delivered today and was actually out for delivery and then THIS happened...

"THE APARTMENT NUMBER IS MISSING OR IS INCORRECT. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION. / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED"

this is two bad UPS experiences in less than a week, I hate teh Brown, "what can Brown do for you"...? um, Brown can't do shit for me...EVER...

hopefully this will be the last time I have to deal with this shit, I prefer USPS, I mean seriously, I had a package delivered by UPS to the wrong apt number a few days ago (5b instead of 5d where I live) and got lucky none of my neighbors snatched it up, I am starting to believe that UPS hires just anybody, even if they are illiterate...

...I had a package delivered by UPS to the wrong apt number a few days ago (5b instead of 5d where I live) and got lucky none of my neighbors snatched it up, I am starting to believe that UPS hires just anybody, even if they are illiterate...
Sorry, I guess my lysdexia acted up on me. :(

:p

Sorry, I guess my lysdexia acted up on me. :(

the reason the package wasn't delivered today was that my apt number confused the delivery guy (again I guess), it's 5d...(d motherfucker, d...!!! <----name the movie :D ) they now have it straightened out to be delivered to d5, wow, are you fucking serious...? there are 4 doors in my complex labeled A, B, C, and D, why the fuck would it matter if the "d" is at the beginning or the end...? 5d, d5, same fucking thing, I am just praying that this delivery guy has a moment of clarity tomorrow and can do his damn job, however short that moment may be...

I ordered Friday night.. still hasn't shipped or any mention of it shipping.
If this were the case, I could've just waited and got the cheaper price!

Are they all sold out? I keep getting errors navigating.

I'm trying to get some Tuniq TX-3 thermal goo.

Whats the deal with everything selling out sunday? Was there even more % off items then or what? My order still hasn't shipped yet. Not in a hurry I mean my cm haf932 doesn't get here till tomorrow. Then I have to strip it down and start sanding. I still haven't locked down my board yet and Haven't gone ti microshit to pick up my i7 920 so I have time. Not in any hurry. Hell I haven't decided on blood red on the chasis or uv red yet anyway.

Anyone able to order that $3 WoW mousepad? I've been trying to for days and it keeps saying it can't be added to my cart.

Just got an email response from their support saying that all Standard shipping orders will take them approx 5 business days to ship out... guess i'm going to have to wait...

Just picked up three 1366 adapters for the Sunbeam Core Contact. Looks like it should convert most 939/AM2 heatsinks, and I'm only out $5 if I'm wrong.

My order was processed on the 10th of September. It is the 17th now, and STILL no confirmation of shipping.

Tried to call the office. But the phone is no longer in service.

i have the same predicament Z06, I tried calling them on multiple occasions today and it seems there phone service is set in "out to lunch" mode. I emailed their support and they gave me a response stating that all Standard Shipping orders will take most likely 5 business days to ship out from their order date due to the backup they are experiencing. At this point maybe i should take a road trip from VT down to PA and just pick my order up haha

well i'll be damned... My computer says the 17th? it has really messed me up! Anyways, sent them an email.

i have the same predicament Z06, I tried calling them on multiple occasions today and it seems there phone service is set in "out to lunch" mode. I emailed their support and they gave me a response stating that all Standard Shipping orders will take most likely 5 business days to ship out from their order date due to the backup they are experiencing. At this point maybe i should take a road trip from VT down to PA and just pick my order up haha

this bob from SLIzone by any chance?

i got my order in too im down for a roadtrip haha

the delays are kinda weird, I would really look into them, especially since almost everything is gone, I ordered on the 11th and would've received everything yesterday but the UPS guy in my area is borderline retarded, so i received everything today, which isn't too bad, since it's my birfday so it's like I sent myself a birfday present...

My 120mm case fan order from the 11th shipped on the 14th. My 2nd order from 13th hasn't shipped.

Checking the Tracking Information. They did not ship it till i sent them a Nice Email.

Back