Xigmatek Elysium Full Tower Case

oh man.. i think ive found THE case for me.
love the option for dual psu or just moving it to the top to put a bigger rad on the bottom.
gotta love the built in storage rack

I really want a full ATX case, I love how some of them have 9-10 expansion slots. You can go balls-out with motherboard header expansions. :)

wow. this case is unbelievable. i am definitely gonna pick one up during my next upgrade

Definitely looks like a nice case, I really like the fan headers. I wish my 800D had one of those on the hidden side of the case.

It does indeed look like a nice case. I would like to see one with some hardware in it.

Wow, this might just be the case I've been looking for. I love the two psu mounting spaces. 10 expansion slots is sweet.

If anyone gets one of these, would you care to do a little review of it here on [H]? I'd love to see what you guys think of the thing in person, I'm definitely interested in picking one up.

If anyone gets one of these, would you care to do a little review of it here on [H]? I'd love to see what you guys think of the thing in person, I'm definitely interested in picking one up.

I'm definitely considering getting one. Assuming the rumored $200.00 price is accurate I might just do it. In the mean time, there are a ton of review sites that have reviews on it so far. Of course I'm questioning whether I even need that much space since I don't have a sr-2 or anything close to that size.

Anyway, if I get one I'll definitely do a review.

I'm definitely considering getting one. Assuming the rumored $200.00 price is accurate I might just do it. In the mean time, there are a ton of review sites that have reviews on it so far. Of course I'm questioning whether I even need that much space since I don't have a sr-2 or anything close to that size.

Anyway, if I get one I'll definitely do a review.

Too bad this didnt come out when you bought that azza hurican case huh?

Too bad this didnt come out when you bought that azza hurican case huh?

Indeed. Seriously, this would have been perfect, or will be perfect, hopefully. I ended up returning the hurrican 2000 back to amazon, mostly because it wasn't what I needed, but also because of the smashed molex connector and the scratch on the inside of the side panel. I mean, I know now that the HAF X would work, but this looks even better.

Wow nice case, I might go with this instead of the HAF advanced for my next build. When will it be available?

Haha, kind of creepy. "I think I may need therapy." Anyway, he was definitely a lot more detailed than other reviews I have seen.

Yes i don't approve of his way of saying huge, But it was a good review of the features found in the case.

He definitely makes some good points. It's pretty bad that they somehow missed the fact that power supplies have cables coming out of them. They give you room for a dual rad on the bottom, but you can't use a dual rad there if you also have a psu there. Still seems like a really nice case though.

This case would probably be absolutely perfect for me if it was a mid tower or even a regular sized full tower. I'm intrigued and considering this case, but I think it is much to large for my needs. Also, we need to see case manufacturers employ proper motherboard headers for their USB 3 connectors.

This picture says it all. I love the esthetics and the features, but it's simply way too big for most people. They need to make a regular ATX full or mid tower version and I think they will have a winner.

install1.jpg

That's a big one lol
As for the quality, I'm not sure about that plastic at top-front corner of the case, looks cheap.

I wonder if people ever hide in side the cases to get into the us. :p

Looks like the packed about everything under the sun into that case.. I Dig it.

My concerns regarding the quality, this pic:

4005_20_xigmatek_elysium_super_tower_exclusive_review_full.jpg

it doesn't seem to fit very well

Last edited:
Its a removable front faceplate how well do you expect those little lines to line up.

I.I this close to making me want it instead of a HAF X. But I am not a fan of the Drive bay column.

So they do. The price seems to be a bit higher than I remember being predicted, or maybe I'm thinking of Euro prices.

Newegg has them now as well. Hopefully amazon gets them one of these days since I have a ton of credit there (and shipping would be free). It would also appear that micro center has them online.

Last edited:
Its a removable front faceplate how well do you expect those little lines to line up.

I.I this close to making me want it instead of a HAF X. But I am not a fan of the Drive bay column.

It looks too much like the Antec 1200, which I immediately regretted buying once it came time to adjust anything. Those drive bays with fans at front are a huge PITA when it comes to later adjustments after cables are all tightened up etc.

Sexy but still want a 800D although that one is temping its such a large case

As much as I like the case, I'll stick w/ my 650D :)

The 650D is definitely a nice case, but I get the feeling that this case is targeted at a different segment of computer users, namely the nuts who want room for 2x quad rads and a dual rad and an SR-2.

Sexy but still want a 800D although that one is temping its such a large case

Yeah, I like the looks of the 800D more though all of the reviews that I have read indicate that this is one of the best cases ever produced, for the price at least.

I've been wanting a Silverstone Raven RV-02, but I'm considering getting into water cooling and don't want to be limited in that regard. I've pretty much decided that the day that Amazon starts offering this case I will order it (hopefully they do offer it).

Well, I went ahead and ordered one from newegg today. $219.99 +$28.99 (shipping) -$33.00 promo code -$28.99 free shipping code (had to deal with customer service to get both codes) for a total of $186.99.

It's going to look a little bit sad at first since I don't have any WC gear yet and it will be just my atx mb in there. Hopefully my mb doesn't look too ridiculously small. Anyway, at least I will have space. I'm thinking a 360 rad on top and a 480 in front maybe? I'll post pics when I get it.

Well, I went ahead and ordered one from newegg today. $219.99 +$28.99 (shipping) -$33.00 promo code -$28.99 free shipping code (had to deal with customer service to get both codes) for a total of $186.99.

It's going to look a little bit sad at first since I don't have any WC gear yet and it will be just my atx mb in there. Hopefully my mb doesn't look too ridiculously small. Anyway, at least I will have space. I'm thinking a 360 rad on top and a 480 in front maybe? I'll post pics when I get it.

nice deal on that case. if i had $200 to spend right now on computer gear, this would be it...

looking forward to a few pics...

This picture says it all. I love the esthetics and the features, but it's simply way too big for most people. They need to make a regular ATX full or mid tower version and I think they will have a winner.

You do realize it's made specifically for SR-2 owners, correct?
Xigmatek has plenty of ATX cases. The Elysium is for SR-2 builders. I know that does make the "most people" comment of yours true, but again keep in mind - the Elysium was made for 1 reason - budget case for SR-2 owners.

If I didn't already have a PC-A77 for my SR-2, I would have bought an Elysium just because it's the cheapest case that fits an SR-2 with no mods. Several LL's fit an SR-2 with minimal modding (PC-A77, PC-P80 especially), but you're looking at $250+ cost. The LL cases made specifically for HPTX are $499.

Back