Xigmatek Elysium Full Tower Case

Well, I went ahead and ordered one from newegg today. $219.99 +$28.99 (shipping) -$33.00 promo code -$28.99 free shipping code (had to deal with customer service to get both codes) for a total of $186.99.

It's going to look a little bit sad at first since I don't have any WC gear yet and it will be just my atx mb in there. Hopefully my mb doesn't look too ridiculously small. Anyway, at least I will have space. I'm thinking a 360 rad on top and a 480 in front maybe? I'll post pics when I get it.

Gratz on the case.

I had thought of selling my 650D and getting this case, But not sure.

I do like the massive amount of 5.25 bays.

Just wish the wires were black and others sleeved black, But thats no big deal.

Last edited:
I had thought of selling my 650D and getting this case, But not sure.

I do like the massive amount of 5.25 bays.

Just wish the wires were black and others sleeved black, But thats no big deal.

Well, if you need a massive amount of space, then get it. I got mine yesterday. It's a very nice case. There are a couple downsides. First, the HDD mounting system is obnoxious at best. Not only do you have to remove the drive bay to do it, but there is nothing guiding the drives so you basically have to balance then and hope that the screw hits the threads. Second, not a single adapter for SSDs. There is the hot swappable bay on top that supports 3.5/2.5" drives, but I'm not going to use that for my every day OS drive. Third, No adapters for 5.25" to 3.5". This means that if you have a memory card reader or something its going to sit naked in a big empty spot. I mean, geeze, even my old antec 900 had one.

In regards to the cables, yes, I wish they were black. But then again there are so many cable management options that you don't see too much of them.

Thanx for letting me know.

Yeah, I have 2 burners, ssd and 3 int drives and a fan controller.

All of course, Wont fint in 4 bays ;)

But I think I'll stick with my 650D :)

This thing is built to hold the EVGA SR2 mobo. so .. that its why the thing is massive. :) But I Like it alot.Newegg had them on sale for 219 shipped last week.

This thing is built to hold the EVGA SR2 mobo. so .. that its why the thing is massive. :) But I Like it alot.Newegg had them on sale for 219 shipped last week.

Not only that, but I got them to let me stack the free shipping with a 15% off xigmatek products code that I had, making it $186.

Back