XFX support webpage screwed up?

Sure, create an account again if its no longer there. xfxsupport.com
Re-register each card.
-----If the SN's wont take, PM me and ill add them manually, just need the model #'s.
Create a ticket and PM me the ticket # or wait for a response

Thanks

The Serial's wont take :( PM coming....

Ok I created 2 support tickets but I am not presented with a return or RMA option... please advise, should I just wait now?

Please see your PMessages. I cannot cover this warranty in the Africa region, only North America. Sorry.

Thats fine, will send them to family in North America, its unfair that this is region bounded imo!

i've got 2 radeon HD 6950's that bit the dust. i went to the website to process the RMA and my profile is gone. i registered the cards when i got them. not sure if i can find my receipt. what can i do.. does XFX have express service to send me new cards and i send the others back or get billed? if i supply the serial numbers can they be looked up?

how can i get them covered? what will they be replaced with?

Find the receipt, or contact the place you bought from and request a reprint. They may be able to email you the receipt. XFX had a huge data loss so your warranty info is gone from their end.

Find the receipt, or contact the place you bought from and request a reprint. They may be able to email you the receipt. XFX had a huge data loss so your warranty info is gone from their end.

Thanks for helping me support the community Loga321, very much appreciated.

PM sent to you Juniormaxx, ill get your RMA setup asap.

Thanks

XFX Support

Back